Queen Tomato misses you all!

Replies
    views
    Level 52
    Hi my favorite Legioners 👋

I miss you allllllllll💙

How has everyone been doing? How has your summer been? Anything exciting happening?

Would love to hear your updates!
    My farewell mesage 🌟: in English - in Arabic
    Your new MEA Community Manager is @UnapologeticDino!
  • 8 Replies

Community Manager
    @QueenTomato ohhh hello stranger! all good, summer is going well and the community keeps growing, what about yours? 😎
    Level 52
    @QueenTomato We miss you too and I'm once again going to say thank you for all the support you've shown to me and other members of the community.

It's a bit cold here but it seems winter is slowly creeping toward the exit. I can't wait to enjoy the sunny outdoors again.

I hope you are doing great and your new adventures are filled with excitement.

Have a lovely weekend! 😊
    Level 52
    I hope you are doing well, @QueenTomato! You left the community in good hands, and it seems to be thriving.

I have been less active myself lately due to health issues. Hoping that I can get the issues resolved soon enough and have more time and energy to contribute. Playing games and discussing about them is a lot more fun than constantly passing out. 😅

I have been working on my plantation during the summer, I have a few zucchini and a lot of potatoes growing. It makes me happy to keep the plots clean from weed and watch my plants growing. And when I found some time to play, I have been having a lot of fun with Hogwarts Legacy. Been playing a bit of Guild Wars 2 again lately too, in anticipation of the upcoming expansion.
    Unamused Snarktooth. Advocate for hearing loss & accessibility. Person, friend and a terrible/terrific* artist.
    *delete as appropriate
    Level 52
    @DracoTarot ohhh you're so sweet! Glad to see that you're still here and enjoying your time in the community!

It's been a crazy few months but so far so good!! I will try to be here more often x
    Level 52
    @Saka nice to hear from you! Apologies for the late reply but I hope you're feeling better xx

I have been playing Crash Bandicoot 4 on Xbox and as always some Catan on my mobile but I haven't had much time to play to be fair :(

I'll join you guys next time for a Fall Guys session! I've tried playing it from Xbox but found PC to be much easier :D
    Level 52
    @QueenTomato Hopefully I can join that session too. Would be nice to play together again!

The health issues are still very much there, unfortunately. I thought things were getting better, but there was a relapse and the public healthcare has been really useless. It feels like they don't want to help at all. I am trying to carry on, but it hasn't been easy. Sorry for bringing this gloom here.

Hope you can pop in with a post once in a while. Getting a mention from you made me smile after all!
    Unamused Snarktooth. Advocate for hearing loss & accessibility. Person, friend and a terrible/terrific* artist.
    *delete as appropriate
    Level 52
    hellooooo @QueenTomato it's good to see you again💙. We also really miss you a lot😊
    I enjoyed the summer and played a lot of great video games like
    Resident Evil 4 Remake, Sekiro, BioShock, Resident Evil 8, and also Spider-Man Miles Morales
    The summer was great, but I love winter more
    So I'm happy that winter is coming
    And what about you, what did you do in the summer🤗
    Level 52
    @QueenTomato The community will always be part of my daily life and I very much enjoy it here.

Hopefully, the crazy few months you've experienced have been fruitful. 😊