#GameTogether - Overcooked 2 20 September!

Replies
    views
    Level 31
    Wait, did I write a dog. I meant a fox.

Hey. o/ I'm Liue, gamer with epilepsy from Finland. I'm BBA, Business Information Technology student at Haaga-Helia University of Applied Sciences and been helping out Legion Gaming Community since the creation of this forum, March 2021. I was one of the first members whom joined and never looked back.

For me, accessibility is close to my heart. As world is connected, I wish to develop digital services in a way that more and more people would have a chance to use them on their daily basis, no matter of disabilities.
    Community Manager
    @Liue Need to be careful, lest you risk calling forth the wrath of Inari Okami 😉
    Level 52
    @DoctorEldritch mmm finally Overwatch 2 😊 btw Kiriko throws kunais, she can phase out her allies making them briefly invulnerable and cleansed of most negative effects, and her "ultimate" is the "Kitsune Rush" (a fox indeed) that speeds up allies movements, attacks speed and cooldowns when they're on the path of Kitsune
    Tag me to be sure I see the answer and reply to you / Taguez moi pour être sûr que je vois la réponse et vous réponde en retour
    Most of my writings in no particular order (mostly in French) / La plupart de mes écrits sans ordre particulier
    >> HERE/ ICI <<

Level 31
    The game name itself can give me a nightmare because of my past cooking skills were awful😹
    Level 36
    It's a wonderful day
    I wish I could play it with you, but I don't have the game
    Level 31
    @Evie Hey, you can download it free of charge either via Battle.net application or Steam. I would suggest Battle.net, as it makes it much more easier to add other players as friends and it's also official launcher.
    Hey. o/ I'm Liue, gamer with epilepsy from Finland. I'm BBA, Business Information Technology student at Haaga-Helia University of Applied Sciences and been helping out Legion Gaming Community since the creation of this forum, March 2021. I was one of the first members whom joined and never looked back.

For me, accessibility is close to my heart. As world is connected, I wish to develop digital services in a way that more and more people would have a chance to use them on their daily basis, no matter of disabilities.
    Community Manager
    @Liue I think for @Evie it is important for the game not to take too much space as well, because of the broadband limits. How big is Overwatch 2?
    Community Manager
    @GoLLuM13 By "path of the Kitsune" you mean literally a "fox trail" in the game or more as an ideology abstract like they have in Darkest Dungeon?
    Level 52
    @Alexia4bit @Evie I'm here too 😂 today will be Overwatch 2 not Overcooked 2 (change of plans) and you can get it for free either from Battle net or Steam, that's the same, I have it on Steam and play with a friend who is on Battle net without any kind of issue, but in both cases you must have a Battle net account anyway.
    @DoctorEldritch the fox draws a straight path on the ground as you can see on the animation here :

Tag me to be sure I see the answer and reply to you / Taguez moi pour être sûr que je vois la réponse et vous réponde en retour
    Most of my writings in no particular order (mostly in French) / La plupart de mes écrits sans ordre particulier
    >> HERE/ ICI <<

Level 31
    @DoctorEldritch I'm not sure, I think it's something around 35GB to 40GB.