Ana Gamer! 🎮

Replies
    views
    Community Manager
    Hey Legion Community,

We hope you had a fantastic weekend! We're thrilled to share some electrifying news with you. ⚡

Introducing "Ana Gamer" - an exciting show powered by Lenovo Legion that's set to ignite the MENA gaming scene! 🌟

🎮 Ana Gamer dives deep into the lives and stories of your beloved gamers and esports talents as they ascend to stardom in the gaming universe.

But it's not just about gaming; it's about passion, dedication, and the relentless pursuit of gaming excellence. Ana Gamer gets personal with extraordinary individuals, sharing their remarkable journeys, and offering valuable insights for gamers and fans alike.

From mainstream gaming to professional esports, content creation, and live streaming, Ana Gamer has it all!

Ready to dive into the action? 🚀 Check out the first episodes:

📺 Episode 1: BasharKK
    Join BasharKK on his journey from a young content creator playing COD to amassing over 1.4 million followers! 🎮

📺 Episode 2: Naji
    Get ready to laugh with Naji as he shares his hilarious journey from Jordan to the USA, Lebanon, and UAE as a top-rated content creator! 😂

📺 Episode 3: i6arba5
    Discover the dedication and hard work that propelled i6arba5 to become one of Saudi Arabia's top gamers and streamers.

📺 Episode 4: Topz -
    Topz grew from a spectator to one of the best players worldwide! Watch his journey and see how his brothers' support pushed him to become a gaming star.

📺 Episode 5: 25Klooodi -
    Khaloodi25's greed for success pushed him from gaming, to content creation, to creating a full hub for gamers. Watch his story and see how his perseverance played a part in his success!

Get ready to be inspired, entertained, and motivated by the incredible journeys of these gaming legends! Share the excitement with your fellow Legion Community members, and let's celebrate the world of gaming together. 🎉🎮

Stay hyped!
  • 11 Replies

Level 33
    nice initiative from Lenovo to get to know more about influencer gamers and content creators 👌
    I suppose in the end, the whole of life becomes an act of letting go, but what always hurts the most is not taking a moment to say goodbye.
    Level 30
    Finally something fun
    I was really bored last time
    Now there is something exciting
    Level 52
    Nice! Looking forward to watching more episodes. Great initiative. 😊
    Level 36
    BasharKK i love him so much
    my relationship with gaming was with my older sister.
    She used to play games like GTA and other games that I don’t remember until now
    and I used to watch her with all enthusiasm. I really saw her as a genius in games♥♥♥
    And when you play Call of Duty, I was impressed with the performance of the game
    Level 31
    Speaking of which now i have something interesting to watch and to know more about ME community content creators👍🏼
    Level 32
    I will never forget the memories when my brother was playing COD At that time,❤️
    I hated shooter games😅
    because I found them somewhat difficult😅
    But I love code and shooter games now❤️
    Level 25
    Nice...👌✌

Followe the train, CJ

Level 24
    I'm watching Topz Lace
    And sometimes BasharKK🤩
    Level 5
    thank you very much for the warm welcome. I got my start end of vanilla and then was there through to beginning of Cataclysm.