Given: 9

Apex Legends!!
    29-03-21

Hi I was just wondering if there were any Apex gamers here
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 778
    Given: 653

31-03-21

Hey @SucculentCocoNut! 😁Love the username.
    I've been interested in Apex for a while although it's not my usual type of game - something about it though is tempting. I've so far done the tutorial part. 😂 Waiting for my PC monitor (old one broke) and will get into it a bit more! If you have any tips for absolute Apex beginners let me know!
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9

31-03-21

Hey @Marion! 😁that sounds like a plan, tell me when you get your monitor back so we can play together. It's not as hard as it seems😂

I'm always keen to make new gaming friends!
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 0

18-04-21

Quote Originally Posted by Marion View Post
    Hey @SucculentCocoNut! 😁Love the username.
    I've been interested in Apex for a while although it's not my usual type of game - something about it though is tempting. I've so far done the tutorial part. 😂 Waiting for my PC monitor (old one broke) and will get into it a bit more! If you have any tips for absolute Apex beginners let me know!
    Not really my type of game either (I'm more a fan of MOBA and MMORPG), but I enjoyed watching some matches. The visuals look good and the gameplay is interesting. The game could continue to slowly grow its playerbase and become the most popular arena FPS.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 89
    Given: 13

01-04-21

Hey @SucculentCocoNut

Ngl didn't like writing out your username ROFL

I tried apex when it first came out and wasn't enthralled but would give it another go if we got a community team together. What platform you on?
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9

02-04-21

Why didn't you like writing out my username, it's wholesome 🥺😂😂

Since I'm so soft, my friends used to call me a Coconut so that's where it came from lol. Most people misinterpret it lmao

​​​​​​​I'm on PC, I damaged my gpu, but I'll reach out when the new one is delivered 😊🥺
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 89
    Given: 13

19-04-21

Quote Originally Posted by SucculentCocoNut View Post
    Why didn't you like writing out my username, it's wholesome 🥺😂😂

Since I'm so soft, my friends used to call me a Coconut so that's where it came from lol. Most people misinterpret it lmao

​​​​​

PMSL legend
    Thumbs Up

19-04-21

Having said earlier that it's not really my usual type of game, I did start CoD Warzone a couple of days ago as I hadn't played the Battle Royale version yet (only some of the campaigns maaaany years ago). And I liked it, surprisingly. Raged a bit at first but then got used to it. I'll write a new topic about it soon with my first impression... So that inspired me now to try Apex Legends in more detail soon, maybe I'll get a moment this week! 😊 I want to get beyond just the tutorial at least 😅

Oh @Raine regarding typing the username manually (I think you referred to it above) - we've had a little update on the community where you now have a dropdown box opening whenever you start to mention someone and you can pick the username from there without having to manually type. 😎 Hope it makes it a little easier now!
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 3

28-04-21

is it free to download and free to pllay too ? usually i play to COD
    Thumbs Up

29-04-21

Quote Originally Posted by TZUNAMI View Post
    is it free to download and free to pllay too ? usually i play to COD

Free to download @TZUNAMI and play too, although I think there are some in-game purchases that you can make if you want.