Join us in World of Warcraft (Fri 22 September) #GameTogether

Replies
    views
    Level 31
    Hi everyone!

It's time to dive back into the world of Azeroth. Yes, it's time for Brewfest! Get your pints ready and remember, don't overeat in advance, because Brewfest is all about drinks and sausages! Om, nom, nom.

"Celebrated by both the Horde and the Alliance, the Brewfest is a time to enjoy the fermented fruits of the harvest: pretzels, cheese, and booze! The competing breweries Thunderbrew, Barleybrew, and the Ogres, all come together outside of all the major cities in a bid to outdo each other with their special ales, meads, and beers. Brave adventurers are invited to sit back, take a pull, and sample the finest wares these brewers have to offer!"

If World of Warcraft is new game to you, you can read more about it here.

When do we meet?
    Friday 22nd February at 18:00 CEST (that's 19:00 FI time, 18:00 DK/NO/SE time and 17:00 UK time).

Where?
    Have you ever heard about Ironforge? No? It's the capital for Dwarves, both regular and Dark Iron alike. Brewfest, which begins Wednesday this week, will set-up their camp just in front of the mighty walls of Ironforge.

We'll be meeting in Stormwind City, in which we start our journey towards Ironforge. We'll be using Deeprun Tram to travel faster between these two cities and then finish our trip by foot. There's a lot to do. During Brewfest, players can acquire the title Brewmaster, collect fun mounts like Swift Brewfest Ram, and toys for the Toy Box! Daily activities include killing Coren Direbrew for loot and mounts, as well as completing Ram Racing for Brewfest Prize Tokens.

Horde, we have not forgotten you, as we'll be heading to Brewfest in front of Orgrimmar next time we play! 29th September.

What do you need to join in?
    You'll need an Alliance character that's level 10 or above. Ideally on the Silvermoon realm (server), but it's fine if you're on another realm, we can still play together due cross-realm gameplay. If you don't have a subscription to WoW, don't worry, you can play with a trial account all the way until level 20 for free. More information about how to create your own trial account can be found here: World of Warcraft.

So, get yourself in Azeroth and let's have some fun!

How to register to join?
    Just drop a reply in this topic to let us know you're interested. This is organized by the Nordic community, but the meetup will be in English, so anyone is welcome to join regardless of country.

See you in Azeroth! Who's coming? Warcraft Legion, move out! 🙂

Last edited by Liue; 18-09-23 at 17:01. Reason: Fixed a link
    Hey. o/ I'm Liue, gamer with epilepsy from Finland. I'm BBA, Business Information Technology student at Haaga-Helia University of Applied Sciences and been helping out Legion Gaming Community since the creation of this forum, March 2021. I was one of the first members whom joined and never looked back.

For me, accessibility is close to my heart. As world is connected, I wish to develop digital services in a way that more and more people would have a chance to use them on their daily basis, no matter of disabilities.
  • 2 Replies

Level 31
    Hello from Brewfest! It just started today and is already attracting races from all around Azeroth. See ya in Friday!

Name:  WoWScrnShot_092023_153222.jpg
Views: 32
Size:  97.6 KB

Name:  WoWScrnShot_092023_152843.jpg
Views: 32
Size:  98.2 KB
    Hey. o/ I'm Liue, gamer with epilepsy from Finland. I'm BBA, Business Information Technology student at Haaga-Helia University of Applied Sciences and been helping out Legion Gaming Community since the creation of this forum, March 2021. I was one of the first members whom joined and never looked back.

For me, accessibility is close to my heart. As world is connected, I wish to develop digital services in a way that more and more people would have a chance to use them on their daily basis, no matter of disabilities.
    Level 31
    We're about to start and waiting on #GameTogether channel at Discord. 😎

EDIT at 19:18 Finnish time: I'll be continuing my evening as there's no one, lets play next week!
    Last edited by Liue; 22-09-23 at 16:18. Reason: Event cancelled due no one showing up