Mobile Gamers

Replies
    views
    Level 3
    Hi guys.

I'm interested in knowing how many of you guys take mobile gaming serious.

Please share what games you play as well as your device.

I currently play Cod Mobile and Genshin Impact on a Black Shark 2
    phone.

Always up for finding new team mates in Cod. (Would like to get enough people together to compete in some of the local tournaments in RSA)
  • 21 Replies

Level 52
    I want to try it out myself but my mobile is not up to standard. I would really love to have a powerful device in my hands. For now, it's only pc gaming :)
    Level 1
    Same. Would I hold a phone to play? nope. It's gonna be way too heavy. Also, I'd have to keep it charged, even like play while it's charging so it's a bit painful.
    Level 3
    True it's not the same as pc gaming however they improving slowly. Problem with phones is they get outdated every year. Atleast pcs last a bit. 🤣 But here I am still playing CodM and trying to get a team together since I saw there are a few mobile game tournaments with small prize pots.

- - - Updated - - -

I am currently using the Black Sharks bluetooth Keyboard and mouse to play. Some manufacturers are making it easier for us.
    Level 2
    Well for me I play a game or two. Like some competitive Mobile Legends and Ragnarok Eternal Love..
    Level 29
    Hey all, just noticed there is a new game coming soon "Summoners War Lost Centuria" for the 29th of April. That could be a nice one to play together in a few weeks?

Last edited by Elixor; 06-04-21 at 12:26.
    Level 4
    I took mobile gaming very serious for a while , keep in mind I have a beefy pc and multiple consoles.

I got into mobile RPG's ( Dawn of Isles specifically) , I ended up joining the best clan in game and rank 13 on the players leaderboards. I spent endless hours into the game but it wasnt the game itself that pulled me it was the community in-game. I stopped playing because game went hardcore pay to win but I still communicate regularly with my ex-clan mates.

Currently waiting for Diablo Immortal or another mobile RPG.

I occasionally play Team fight tactics on my phone , but when am home I just play it on my PC.

I currently have a Samsung S10.
    Level 3
    Hey all, just noticed there is a new game coming soon "Summoners War Lost Centuria" for the 29th of April. That could be a nice one to play together in a few weeks?

I think I should give this a try. Would be worth it trying something different

- - - Updated - - -

I took mobile gaming very serious for a while , keep in mind I have a beefy pc and multiple consoles.

I got into mobile RPG's ( Dawn of Isles specifically) , I ended up joining the best clan in game and rank 13 on the players leaderboards. I spent endless hours into the game but it wasnt the game itself that pulled me it was the community in-game. I stopped playing because game went hardcore pay to win but I still communicate regularly with my ex-clan mates.

Currently waiting for Diablo Immortal or another mobile RPG.

I occasionally play Team fight tactics on my phone , but when am home I just play it on my PC.

I currently have a Samsung S10.

I sadly had to let me pc go due to health issues and covid issues happening at the same time.

It's true the community is what makes a game great. I been playing FF XiV for a couple of years and the community in there is also great. I kept going back to catch up on nonsense and not even bother with the game 🤣🤣
    Level 3
    I play Mobile Legends alot lately but Ranking up is a true hustle for me and I have re-installed Pubg mobile as I see some changes to that game recently.
    Level 29
    Hey all,

I noticed that Project CARS GO launched a couple of weeks ago. I don't know if you tried it yet but I'm going to give it a quick spin 😊

Links if you are interested, it's a F2P: