6️⃣5️⃣ Who would you take with you to tour a haunted house? 👻

Replies
    views
    Community Manager
    Hey there, fearless gamers and horror enthusiasts! 🎮🎃 This is our 4th Legion Fridays event of Spooktober! 🍂👻

So, it's that eerie time of the year again when haunted houses come to life! 🎃

Would you grab your trusty gaming buddy, ready to face virtual and real-life spooks side by side? Or perhaps that one friend who can turn even the creepiest moments into a laugh-fest? Maybe you'd choose your pet, believing they can sense the supernatural like a pro ghost hunter? 🐶👻

But let's not forget the skeptics who'd only go if you bribed them with pizza, or the brave souls who'd march into that haunted mansion alone, armed with a flashlight and nerves of steel! 💪💡

🎃 Need some inspiration? I'll go first:

Personally, I wouldn't want to go to haunted house, like ever.. but if I had to choose, I'd choose my gaming buddy in a heartbeat. They've already faced zombies, monsters, and ghostly foes with me in the gaming world, so why not tackle the real deal, right? 🎮👻👫

Remember, it's all in good fun, and even if you're not touring a haunted house, there's a world of spooky adventures in the gaming realm awaiting you. Happy gaming, and may your haunted house tour be spooktacular! 🎮👻👾

How will the winners be chosen for Legion Fridays? We will choose 6-7 random participants every month. The more activities you participate in, the higher your chance of winning!

October's Schedule / Prizes Schedule:

Schedule:

• Friday 6th of October
    • Friday 13th of October
    • Friday 20th of October
    • Friday 27th of October

Prizes:

• Lenovo Legion H600 Wireless Gaming Headset - Stingray
    • Legion Gaming Control Mouse Pad L
    • Lenovo Legion KM300 RGB Gaming Combo Keyboard and Mouse - US English
    • Lenovo Legion Tote Bag
    • Lenovo Legion Cap
    • Legion Black Sweatshirt L in Box-B
  • 27 Replies

Level 26
    الصراحة هختار أخويا عشان بيبقى ضحك للركب وبكده هننسى الرعب وهو لاعيب كويس يعني هنعدي كل الاختبارات احنا فريق جامد
    Level 45
    I'll bring my best friend and bags of chips.
    Level 41
    I will take my dog to protect me and drew courage from him, and We will enters the haunted house.

my dog:
    Name:  ScoobyDooWhereAreYou!HauntedHouseHangUpep2.jpg
Views: 136
Size:  8.4 KB
    This place may be a virtual world, but my feelings are very real
    Level 13
    If I was to tour a haunted house, I'd choose a group of brave and adventurous friends. Sharing the experience with them would provide emotional support, turning fear into excitement. Having friends by my side, we could share nervous laughter, brave the eerie atmosphere, and perhaps even turn our fear into excitement together. Their presence would add a layer of camaraderie, making the adventure memorable. Additionally, having someone knowledgeable about the paranormal would enhance our understanding and ensure a safe yet spine-chilling exploration of the haunted house.Exploring the haunted house with these friends would create lasting memories, filled with shared scares and laughter, making the experience unforgettable and bonding our friendship even more.
    Level 6
    Embarking on a haunted house tour, I'd call for my closest friends to join me in this spine-tingling adventure. Their presence would bring emotional support, transforming fear into shared excitement and laughter. I'd also include a friend well-versed in the paranormal, ensuring a safe exploration while adding intrigue to our experience. Together, we'd navigate the eerie corridors, bolstered by our collective courage, forging unforgettable memories in the face of the unknown.In the dim glow of flickering candles, our shared laughter would echo, turning moments of fear into tales of bravery and camaraderie. Exploring together, we'd strengthen our bond, making this haunted house adventure truly unforgettable.
    Level 4
    If I was to step into a haunted house, my ideal companions would be my boldest and most adventurous friends. Their fearlessness and quick wit would transform the experience, making fear give way to exhilaration. Their camaraderie would provide comfort in the face of the unknown, and having a friend well-versed in the supernatural would add an exciting layer of expertise. Together, we would delve into the darkness, ready to unravel mysteries, share nervous laughter, and create unforgettable memories. In the midst of spooky twists and turns, our bond would strengthen, and the experience would become a thrilling adventure we'd treasure. As for taking your dog along, it's a brilliant idea! Dogs have keen senses and can often pick up on subtle changes in their surroundings, making them excellent companions in spooky situations. Their presence would not only offer comfort but also add an extra layer of security, enhancing the overall experience. Plus, having your loyal furry friend by your side would create a unique and heartwarming memory, turning a potentially frightening experience into a bonding opportunity filled with courage and trust.
    Level 43
    I would take my muscular friend so he can punch ghosts for me 😂😂😂

Me when I see a ghost 😂😂🤣

@UnapologeticDino, any plans to cosplay as a ghost after watching this video? 😂😂👻👻
    Level 45
    I'll be there with my trusty pet
    Level 24
    I don't know why but I want to choose you @UnapologeticDino 😅
    I have a strange feeling that you will be funny and that it will be more funny than scary🤣