Our Community Trailer 😄 And highlights so far... (Nordic Community)

views
    Head of Community
    Hi guys! Hope you're having a good week so far! 😎

I wanted to share something awesome with you here on the Nordic community as well!

Check out our very own Community Trailer video below! 😁

It's definitely worth watching it with sound on by the way. 😉

What do you think?

It's now been 3 weeks since the community launched!
    It's been a fun and interesting 3 weeks so far so we thought it would be nice to list a few highlights from what's been happening on the community since launch. I posted about some overall highlights from the central areas of the community, and below I wanted to additionally list a couple of things that I think are awesome from our Nordic community! 😎

Almost 200 Nordic members
    I mentioned our 1000th community member milestone last week, and wanted to also share that we're ALMOST 200 Nordic members as of today! 😄 Hope to see more of you participating and creating discussions soon, let's keep growing. 💪 So to all you Nordic lurkers out there who are reading this but haven't registered yet and would like to, don't hesitate and you might just be the one who brings our Nordic member base to a milestone of 200. 😄

New games in 2021
    I listed some of the upcoming games I'm looking forward to this year and it was good to see your input, thanks for your comments @AirBnBacon, @Mithmarr and @Liue! What about others - which games are you looking forward to? Do we have any in common? Some exciting stuff is coming! 🎮

What's in your arsenal?
    Let the community know what's in your arsenal and why, in this topic started by @AirBnBacon! What devices do you game on?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	8V9H.gif 
Views:	1441 
Size:	1.09 MB 
ID:	574

What's been your favourite thing about the community so far guys? And did you like the trailer video above? Let me know! 😄
    Last edited by MoriMoonpaw; 31-03-21 at 09:04.
  • 1 Reply

Level 12
    Love the trailer video, @Marion - very energetic!

Best part of the community to me is to see fellow gamers and techies gather together!
    Frozen consulting manager in the north.. loves gaming, writing code and wearing shorts in -5c