News From Dreamhack Winter 2023!

Replies
    views
    Community Manager
    So it can pull off quite respectable performance without setting the laptop on fire.

And it's not a metaphor, it really can happen with older laptops:

Community Manager
    @Killermaniac graciously allowed me to share some of his pictures. Maybe he'll be able to tell more about each:

Name:  IMG_20231125_153512.jpg
Views: 101
Size:  99.9 KB

This is the one of the Legion Booth, I think.

Name:  IMG_20231125_153506.jpg
Views: 104
Size:  102.9 KB

Also the booth, but from a different angle.

Name:  IMG_20231128_174742.jpg
Views: 100
Size:  103.8 KB

And a cosplay of what I'm guessing is Ghost from CoD?

Thank you @Killermaniac! Maybe @Thaimat @Cysero @Moon2 @markmark @uptjackmalo @emel0256 @Orozin or @Lucid2 got their own photos to share?
    Level 2
    I didn’t take fotos because my phone doesn’t have that much battery but the event was huge and you always had something to do
    Community Manager
    @Thaimat Too bad about the photos, but I'm glad you liked the event! What was your favourite bit?
    Level 3
    Had a really fun time this Dreamhack and without a doubt, the Lenovo Booth was my favourite. I didn't get in time for the daily tasks for the first day but I participated in the 2nd and 3rd day and got on the leaderboard twice. On the 2nd day after staying top 10 at the end of the day, I got to choose something from the lootbox and I took a Legion sweatshirt which ironically I'm wearing at the moment of writing this hahaha I just love it. I didn't win the Motorola phone that day but I was motivated for the next day. I came back the next day and with my sweatshirt on I showed up to the booth and started the daily tasks early. The Lenovo admin sarcastically recommended to rename to "thelegionguy or something" after coming dressed in the legkon merch and that's what I did aswell as change my profile pic to Legion. It became an inside joke between us (I was with 2 friends during the last day). After a full day of daily tasks I got to choose loot which I took the stylish on the outside, savage on the inside which I had the staff save me in medium size beforehand (shoutout to them!!). Anyways, time for the motorola giveaway and I just managed to pull through with the win. Was an amazing ending to a fun Dreamhack with jokes and laughs with everybody at the Lenovo booth and looking now forward to be back next Dreamhack! Having been to many DH's with Lenovo booths, could say this one was the most fun and interactive with being able to do tasks and still have freeplay and trying out the new tablets!! (ps if you have the pics of the win of the last day would wanna see them ahahhaa)
    Level 2
    @Cysero

Hey! 😁 I was a Lenovo admin there and i have photos of last day here for you hehehe
    I dont remember who were your friends out of people on pics so i send people that might be random and completely unrelated to you 🤓
    You really manifested the win of the phone on the last day and did everything you could 😁

Name:  IMG_6142.jpg
Views: 16
Size:  82.2 KBName:  IMG_6170.jpg
Size:  88.3 KBName:  IMG_6171.jpg
Size:  89.2 KBName:  IMG_6172.jpg
Size:  87.0 KBName:  IMG_6175.jpg
Views: 17
Size:  82.4 KB
    Community Manager
    @dashy666 Thank you for all the pictures! Maybe @Cysero will spot himself in one of them!