GTA VI : First trailer and release date window

Replies
    views
    Level 52
    Name:  GTA_VI_G13.png
Views: 586
Size:  73.3 KB
    The first trailer for GTA VI, which lasts 1 minute 30 seconds, was leaked on X (formerly Twitter) ahead of schedule, supposedly on Tuesday, December 05, 2023, at 3:00 pm. A few minutes later, after the Twitter account had been banned, Rockstar Games decided to confirm the leak by posting the first GTA VI trailer on its YouTube account ahead of schedule.

The trailer shows some of the game's photorealistic cinematics, but no in-game footage. It appears that we'll have two characters, a man and a woman in a city that looks like Miami with the word "VICE", so we'll most likely be in Vice City, except that the atmosphere this time is that of the 1980s/1990s. But most importantly, we learn that the game will be released in 2025. I'll let you take a look at the trailer 😁

Last edited by GoLLuM13; 05-12-23 at 01:20.
    Tag me to be sure I see the answer and reply to you / Taguez moi pour être sûr que je vois la réponse et vous réponde en retour
    Most of my writings in no particular order (mostly in French) / La plupart de mes écrits sans ordre particulier
    >> HERE/ ICI <<

• 15 Replies

Community Manager
    @GoLLuM13 I was literally going to post a thread about this, but you have been TOO QUICK!
    Well, at least now we know the YEAR ahah

Be patient!
    Level 52
    @Sarkhan Sorry, that was too big to not talk about it, I finished a session of Overwatch 2 and went to see why do I have so many Twitter and news notifications, I quickly understood 😂 BTW if it was only a leak I wouldn't have talked about it to respect the will of Rockstar, but it was official, and the video dropped late at night 😜

And you're right we'll have to be patient, because if we rely on a recent rumor where there were the release date of the first trailer in GTA V (12/5/23) we can also see another date, 04/01/25 (April 1st 2025)

Name:  gta-vi-release-date-trailer-date-gta-v.jpg
Views: 240
Size:  71.2 KB

Nothing official here for release date being in April, so we should take it with a grain of salt
    Tag me to be sure I see the answer and reply to you / Taguez moi pour être sûr que je vois la réponse et vous réponde en retour
    Most of my writings in no particular order (mostly in French) / La plupart de mes écrits sans ordre particulier
    >> HERE/ ICI <<

Level 23
    @GoLLuM13 Lol my friends and I always joke about the year 2025 being 'the year' for us.
    When you getting married? 2025 dw
    when you getting ps5? 2025
    when you buying a new car? 2025

Guess it might actually be the year with gta now 😂 (secretly getting married in 2025 so someone can give me a gta6 ps5 bundle as a wedding gift )
    Local South African gamer and "casual" competitor :)

(If you can't get ahold of me on the site, All my Social Media - Instagram, snapchat, etc. - have the same User Name just incase.)
    Level 52
    @Haffejeeeee haha yeah get married in 2025 and receive a PS5 with GTA 6 as a wedding, and you'll have a car in the game anyway 😂
    >> HERE/ ICI <<

Level 41
    After 10 years for this moment and it finally came
    The day this game is released will likely be one of the greatest days in gaming history.
    This place may be a virtual world, but my feelings are very real
    Level 52
    I look forward to play this game! 🤗

I wonder what are the recommended requirements to play this game well enough. 🤔
    Level 16
    Looks pretty good; the trailer gives a feeling that the NPCs are very "humanlike".
    But, well, let's see what the actual gameplay trailer shows us. It's just sad it's gonna be +1 year for us to get this on PC..
    Level 52
    @SKYTRiXSHA I'm also waiting for real gameplay footage, not just supposedly in-game engine animations.

As for the PC version, that would be +1 year at least, for GTA V it took ~19 months, and it took ~13 months for RDR 2.

In the end we can see it like this, in 2025 that would be a decade that GTA V has been released on PC, and we've waited all this time, we can wait one more year (or even two) 😂
    >> HERE/ ICI <<

Level 25
    I wasn't excited about the game Now After seeing the trailer......my frustration with it increased😑😑 Basically I was frustrated with the leaks😅

Followe the train, CJ