Ask Basma Sirat your questions and stand a chance to WIN!

Replies
    views
    Community Manager
    Get your questions ready – as she’s ready for anything! Pay close attention to the chat and comments during Q/A session at the end of the livestream, as we will be giving away stylishly savage Lenovo Legion laptop Powered by Intel® Core™ i9 Processors!

Are you as excited as we are for the livestream of #HerLegion Clan with Basma Sirat?!

Share your questions here for Basma Sirat, which she will be answering for you on the live stream on 20th of December at 7:00pm GMT+1 time. Engage, enjoy and stand a chance of being one of the lucky winners of Lenovo Legion laptops Powered by Intel® Core™ i9 Processors!

While we await your questions for her, here is a question we have for you:

Who is your favorite female gaming character and how can we empower more women to consider Esports as a career choice?
    Last edited by UnapologeticDino; 08-12-23 at 16:00.
  • 195 Replies

Level 3
    Who is your favorite female gaming character and how can we empower more women to consider Esports as a career choice?
    Level 2
    Jill Valentine , i think we should create more games with women content
    Level 2
    @UnapologeticDino the best esports and streamers female is basma sirat
    Level 24
    Hello Basma, how are you?
    hope you are fine
    What is your favorite game and what is your favorite female character
    Level 3
    @UnapologeticDino I'd like to ask Basma what's her favourite shooter game of all time, if she had to pick 1 game to play exclusively forever what would it be, and lastly who's her 5 aside football formation (top 5/favourite players)

My favourite female gaming character is Astra and Lenovo can empower more women in esports by enabling the demographic that have interest in gaming, especially mobile players, doing more giveaways like this is a great start
    Level 43
    Wow! ❤❤❤ I waited for this event so long . I really can't wait🍀🍀🍀🔥
    I would like to ask here:
    How did you get into gaming? What sparked your interest?
    Do you have any favorite gaming genres or specific titles?

Have you participated in any gaming competitions or tournaments?

Are there any challenges you've faced as a female gamer, and how have you overcome them?

Are there any gaming communities or online platforms you enjoy being a part of?

Have you ever considered pursuing a career in esports or the gaming industry?

What are your thoughts on the representation of female characters in games?

And many other questions.
    Thank you, Lenovo ❤❤🥰
    Level 43
    @Anassfps very good question🙌

- - - Updated - - -
    @Marwan4EM Thank you for sharing your favourite female gaming character name. ❤
    Level 12
    1. My favourite female gaming character is Lara Croft.
    2. We can encourage female gamers to consider Esports as a career by having more Esports events dedicated to females in every season, because I notice that most Esports events consist of males only. And by doing so, it will give female gamers more spotlight and motivation to seek a career in Esports.

My questions for Basma are:

- What was the first game that enflamed your love for gaming?
    - What are your favourite genres?
    - What titles are you playing currently?
    Level 43
    @Suzuki Thank you for sharing your favourite female gamer name. And the questions are great🔥❤

- - - Updated - - -
    @UnapologeticDino
    I previously shared my thoughts in HerLegion with Meshael about how to empower women in gaming. She is one of my favourite gamers ever, and I learn from members of the community more names of female gamers as well. Thank you ❤
    Some of the tips to empower female gamers are:
    Promote female tournaments & leagues.

Create opportunities for young girls (gaming clubs, camps) especially in developing countries.

Showcase diverse careers in esports (beyond just players).

Provie taining programs, workshops and mentorship programs for women newbies and beginner gamers

Set strong anti-harassment policies and enforcement.

Provide inclusive environment for women in esports.

set rules to protect online gamers in online communities.

Challenge stereotypes about esports being male-dominated.

Highlight gaming career benefits (travel, networking, good income).

Promote positive female role models in events such as #Her_Legion