December: Winter Festivities Month in Legion Community!

Replies
    views
    Community Manager
    @SKYTRiXSHA I used to be in a couple of clubs during the second half of my student years. Nowadays I think I should have probably been more social back then. But it is one of those things that you can reflect on only after it has come to pass, so I am not too sad about it.

Does the middle of Finland have good slopes?
    Community Manager
    @Liue So, how did your meetup go? Did you manage to play Werewolf?
    Level 31
    It was okay. All pizza, chips, candies, Coca-Cola and Coca-Cola Zero etc. were gone, so I hope people had somehow enjoyable time. My first time as a Club Host, so I was very stressed.

Imagine if you spent 200€ for organizing and no one would have shown up.
    Hey. o/ I'm Liue, gamer with epilepsy from Finland. I'm BBA, Business Information Technology student at Haaga-Helia University of Applied Sciences and been helping out Legion Gaming Community since the creation of this forum, March 2021. I was one of the first members whom joined and never looked back.

For me, accessibility is close to my heart. As world is connected, I wish to develop digital services in a way that more and more people would have a chance to use them on their daily basis, no matter of disabilities.
    Community Manager
    Imagine if you spent 200€ for organizing and no one would have shown up.

On the plus side, you'd get to have 200€ worth of pizza and snacks all to yourself.

But it is interesting how you measure the level of people's enjoyment by the amount of food they've eaten 😅 Maybe next time you will not be as stressed as you have some practice now?
    Level 16
    @DoctorEldritch
    We have alright slopes in the middle of Finland; of course, there are better ones in the north.
    I'm going to go to Vuokatti; it's pretty near my summer cottage (or, in this case, I suppose it would be a winter cottage, right?).

They are fun slopes, not long enough to my taste, but they will do. Going to Åre(Sweden) for a ski trip in March so getting some practise before that ^^
    Community Manager
    @SKYTRiXSHA I think if you can stay in a cottage during summer and winter, then it's probably just "cottage" 😅

Vuokatti looks nice, even if the slopes are not that long. It is nice to be able to ski close to home, and in Finland and Sweden, I guess there is enough snow so the altitude is not a very important factor.

I love to ski, but I always need to go abroad to do it, my destination of choice is Dolomites. You end up pretty high up to be able to ski, though.