Controller not detected/World War Z Lenovo legion go

Replies
    views
    Level 2
    As the tittle says I've downloaded World War Z on legion go through Xbox app and when I open the game it doesn't recognise the controller,needs pc commands,I've tried it on cloud gaming there it works.So anyone knows what to do,or this game is just meant for pc.
  • 6 Replies

Level 23
    if you can, try a direct connection with the controller to the device and see if anything changes (normal type c to c/ micro usb to c cable should work) I'm not sure if theres a type A port on the Go. If that doesn't work try maybe seeing if any Bluetooth drivers or your controller needs an update

------ update ------

on steam when you right click on the game then go to properties there's a setting under the 'controller input' tab that says 'disable steam input' which caused a similar problem like you're experiencing and got fixed by changing it to 'use default settings'. You can try messing around with the settings and see if you find something like that
    Local South African gamer and "casual" competitor :)

(If you can't get ahold of me on the site, All my Social Media - Instagram, snapchat, etc. - have the same User Name just incase.)
    Level 2
    @Haffejeeeee
    Drivers are up to date,but after doing some research seems I'm not the only one with this problem on this specific game but noone knows why.
    Level 1
    Same here. Just tested now and the game is not detecting the Go's controller. Haven't found a solution yet. I'll keep trying to mess around with it and see if anything works.
    Level 1
    @FabianSuli Same goes for me, I downloaded the game from Gamepass and couldn't find a way to get it work
    Level 48
    As the tittle says I've downloaded World War Z on legion go through Xbox app and when I open the game it doesn't recognise the controller,needs pc commands,I've tried it on cloud gaming there it works.So anyone knows what to do,or this game is just meant for pc.
    @FabianSuli

Here are a few steps you can try to resolve the issue : -

Enable Steam Input : Open Steam, go to Settings > Controller > General Controller Settings

Check the box for your controller (e.g., PlayStation Configuration Support) and click OK.

Add as a Non-Steam Game : Add World War Z as a non-Steam game to your Steam library.

Rename it to its Steam ID (699130) and enable Steam input for the game.

Use XInput Mode : Try switching your controller to XInput mode using the Legion button and the appropriate button combination (e.g., Legion button + X or B).

Check Controller Settings : Go to the game's properties in Steam, navigate to the Controllers tab, and enable Steam Input.

If these steps don't work, it might be worth checking if there are any updates or patches for the game or your device.

Hopefully, one of these solutions helps you get back to gaming smoothly

Good Luck Bro 😍
    🔥 Proud Lenovo Legion Enthusiast 🔥
    🎮 Dream Device Specs : Legion Pro 7i Gen 9 (16, Intel)
    👾 Top of the Pyramid: Lenovo Legion Pro Buy Now and Join the Elite