Join Legion Gingerbread Competition!

Replies
    views
    Community Manager
    Hello Legion Gamers!

One-third of the holiday month of December is behind us, and it is a perfect time for a little holiday competition! And as this past Saturday was Gingerbread Day, I thought the competition could be about that!

So the task is simple: design your very Gingerbread composition. It can be anything so long as it's made out of gingerbread!

How can you participate?

Since this is not our traditional competition, but a virtual one, you can "make" your gingerbread digitallyby creating an image and then sharing it here in the community under this post.

Where can you “Design” (create) your gingerbread?

You can create it either by drawing/making it yourself (if you bake!) or by using any Image AI that you like! For example, I used Deepai because it's free and offers a variety of different styles to try. For example, I typed "Christmas Gingerbread House Cyberpunk style" (Because Cyberpunk 2077 Ultimate edition finally came out!) and this is what it drew me:

Name:  2ecf39e6-ea9b-4e94-abf0-dafcea1d0966.jpg
Views: 192
Size:  52.3 KB

Though it is not consistent. When I asked for the same thing one more time, it gave me this instead:

Name:  0788de85-bc11-4c84-8501-d1d50bd29213.jpg
Views: 183
Size:  57.8 KB

But my description was very basic: the more descriptive you are, the more detailed and unique your image will be. And you can use any AI you want, some of you may remember us using Hotpot AI before, in case you like that better!

And everyone who posts an image will enter a raffle for a Steam game (or a combo of Steam games) worth £15 in total! The raffle will take place on the 21st of December so that the lucky winner will have something new to play this holiday season!

Some important info:

• The activity will start on December 11th and end on December 21st at 12am UK time!
    • Only members of the Nordic community are eligible for the raffle.
    • The winner of the raffle will be announced by their CM.
    • You can enter as many times as you like, so if you design a better gingerbread composition than the one you posted it before, don't hesitate to share it!

So who's up for some gingerbread creativity?

UPDATE: THE COMPETITION IS NOW OVER!
    Last edited by DoctorEldritch; 21-12-23 at 12:15.
  • 9 Replies

Level 43
    @DoctorEldritch I'm going to join the competition because I like to do it. I like to make competition more intense.🔥🔥🔥🔥
    i used microsoft image creator

Name:  Designer(11).jpg
Views: 159
Size:  89.0 KBName:  Designer(10).jpg
Views: 157
Size:  93.0 KBName:  Designer(1).jpg
Size:  95.9 KBName:  Designer(4).jpg
Views: 158
Size:  95.1 KBName:  Designer(9).jpg
Size:  97.0 KB

i even created @UnapologeticDino cookies 😅😅❤️
    Name:  Designer(12).jpg
Size:  84.8 KBName:  Designer(13).jpg
Size:  83.3 KB
    Level 52
    @DoctorEldritch Just to confirm, it's about some sort of a building made out of gingerbread?
    Unamused Snarktooth. Advocate for hearing loss & accessibility. Person, friend and a terrible/terrific* artist.
    *delete as appropriate
    Community Manager
    @DoctorEldritch Just to confirm, it's about some sort of a building made out of gingerbread?

Not necessarily a building, I asked AI to draw me a house because it is one of the more traditional things made out of gingerbread. It can be gingerbread men like @AmrAli1 has (thank you, love the logo detail, by the way 😉), or anything else so long as it is made of gingerbread. A Star Wars Death Star or Hogwarts School or anything else you can imagine, it's up to you!
    Level 7
    Busy man needs an army of helpers!! :) Merry Xmas everyone!!
    Name:  Designer.jpg
Views: 103
Size:  85.9 KB
    Level 4
    To gingerbread and beyond! 😅

Name:  Screenshot_20231216_172555_Firefox.jpg
Views: 97
Size:  80.8 KB
    Level 52
    @DoctorEldritch Thanks for the clarification!

I got a really gorgeous design of a gingerbread house from hotpot.

Name:  8-iBdAaJMS0I7jAnx.jpg
Views: 93
Size:  56.4 KB
    Unamused Snarktooth. Advocate for hearing loss & accessibility. Person, friend and a terrible/terrific* artist.
    *delete as appropriate
    Community Manager
    The competition is now over! And the random number generator this time gave the name @skidesaar!

Congratulations! What Steam game (or game combo) worth up to 15£ do you want?
    Level 7
    The competition is now over! And the random number generator this time gave the name @skidesaar!

Congratulations! What Steam game (or game combo) worth up to 15£ do you want?

Oh WOW, thanks!

I didnt get email about this tag so I only just saw this.
    Well I would really like to sink my teeth into the Elder Scrolls Online universe, and according to my steam wish list, ESO Necrom is on sale just now, so that would really make me very happy if possible?

BR
    Skidesaar
    Last edited by skydsgaard; 04-01-24 at 13:41. Reason: Forgot to quote
    Community Manager
    @skidesaar Anything is possible! I will write you a DM to arrange the prize!