Help with Buying Some Products

Replies
    views
    Level 23
    Hey!
    I'm finally gonna be able to upgrade my whole set up (laptop, monitors, the works) but South Africa kind of lacks with a lot of Lenovo products as well as support/communication
    Personally I'm looking at the slim 5i or loq 4050 laptop with a few accessories like a docking station+ KB&M and two of the Legion R27fc-30 27 inch Monitors (maybe a legion go if I wanna spoil myself lol)

Is there a way for me to buy some Lenovo products from the USA and have it brought to south Africa? (the site doesn't let me and well amazon wont ship any of the products here). We barely have any lenovo laptops that meet the spec requirement (for work mainly but also gaming) and we sell no lenovo monitors. I might just be being difficult by only using lenovo and logitech but if the product reliable well you rather stick with it lol

Or is there a way for me to get in touch with the USA sales team and try and sort it out with them? I've waited for the right time because of the time zone difference between the two countries but the support button just stays greyed out.

Any suggestions for laptops? I wont mind taking a look and consider them!
    Main thing tho is just the 32gb ram and 12 core+ cpu. I would build my own but I need the mobility tbh
    Local South African gamer and "casual" competitor :)

(All my Social Media - ig, snapchat, etc - have the same User Name just incase)
  • 3 Replies

Level 4
    @Haffejeeeee Hello bro, I would recommend trying to find a gaming store in Africa rather than outside, first of all because you’ll need to pay customs taxes. If you don’t find one then next is going to be European online gaming store ( Recommended France) like LDLC, cuz You’ll pay less for the delivery than if you order from USA.

As for a laptop recommendation I would go for The Lenovo legion 7i and upgrade the ram, it’s top of the line and will last a good amount of time if taken care of.
    Last edited by WadeStorm; 18-12-23 at 14:55. Reason: Forgot to give him a laptop suggestion
    God’s Plan. ☝️
    Level 23
    @WadeStorm Tbh I looked in south africa and our range is 'meh'. I thought Europe would of costed more but i'll take a look at the france one that you mentioned. Thanks a lot!
    I found an i7 base model of the 7i in South Africa but the price is not worth it (Works out to just over $3000 instead of $1400)
    Local South African gamer and "casual" competitor :)

(All my Social Media - ig, snapchat, etc - have the same User Name just incase)
    Level 4
    @Haffejeeeee Alright, keep me updated if you need anything else.
    God’s Plan. ☝️