🎮🕹️ What Ruled Your Screens in 2023? 🕹️🎮

Replies
    views
    Community Manager
    Hey gamers! 👾👋 As we wave goodbye to 2023, let's chat about the game that stole your heart this year. 🎮💙

Which game had you hooked? Was it a cool RPG, a brainy strategy, or maybe a game you enjoyed playing with friends?

No clichés here! Just spill the beans on your 2023 favorite. Share a bit about why it became your go-to game and any awesome moments you had.

Let's wrap up the year with some gaming tales! Cheers to the victories and epic fails. Your stories make our gaming community awesome!

Game on, and here's to more gaming adventures ahead! 🚀🎮💙
  • 8 Replies

Level 43
    One of the best games I've ever played, even if many people don't like it, is League of Legends. @GoLLuM13 one day we gonna play it together xD 😂😂😂
    Honestly, I've been playing it since 2015, and no matter how much I play it, I still enjoy it. Yes, I might get bored or frustrated when I lose important matches, but I still love it.

Another game after League is GTA 5 Online, especially when I play it with my friends and we enjoy trolling people.

Finally, the game that I didn't expect to play one day is F1 23, which Lenovo gave me as a gift❤️❤️❤️. Honestly, I didn't expect the game to be this amazing. ❤️❤️❤️

Name:  heart.gif
Views: 106
Size:  44.0 KB
    Level 52
    @AmrAli1 not even in your wildest dreams 🤣
    @UnapologeticDino this year I played "A Plague Tale : Requiem" and OMG I loved the story
    Tag me to be sure I see the answer and reply to you / Taguez moi pour être sûr que je vois la réponse et vous réponde en retour
    Most of my writings in no particular order (mostly in French) / La plupart de mes écrits sans ordre particulier
    >> HERE/ ICI <<

Level 43
    Fortnite and Horizon Zero Dawn. I am also exploring new games. Thanks to Legion community members I got to know many of them.
    Level 23
    @UnapologeticDino
    Definitely has to be Among us during lock down. Played that more than anything with my friends lol. We ended up making a rule against using the words "trust me" because of a few incidences 😂 I miss playing it with friends and stuff, we need to bring it back

Aside from that, is God of war Ragnarok when it came out. (my sister in-law might still be mad at me for leaving an imprint on her couch from sitting in one spot for so long)
    Local South African gamer and "casual" competitor :)

(All my Social Media - ig, snapchat, etc - have the same User Name just incase)
    Community Manager
    @UnapologeticDino Oh well, I mainly played Call of Duty MW2. I took a break from it to explore Hogwarts Legacy, Star Wars, and God of War, but time-wise I probably spent the 90% on COD ahah I have played some Fortnite during the summer and now I am playing MW3!

On MW2 it has been great (and at the same time hard and frustrating) to play the ranked modes, I love the competitive side of COD.
    Level 19
    I played the sims 4 too much this year I will have to take a break
    Level 47
    I had so much fun playing Risk with Legion community member a few months ago
    teamed up with @gohan , do you remember! 😂
    One step closer to greater understanding!
    Level 25
    I have spent this year playing Fortnite and I have tried Battlefield too for just 15 days only because it was a trial period. But Battlefield is my favorite game this year. It is the better shooter game for me until now
    waleed