Ring Fit Adventure

Replies
    views
    Level 52
    I know it's an old game and for a Nintendo platform. However, we do talk about some Switch games from time to time in here. I was wondering if anyone in the community was playing it.

It's a fitness game, so the story in it is not very deep, but it's still quite fun to play. The enemies in the game are rather funny, for example you might find yourself fighting a yoga mat. 😁

I played it a lot back in the pandemic times, but after a traumatic incident in 2021 I haven't been able to exercise regularly. It has only recently changed, and it's still with a lot of growing pains. I am trying to push my way into it, because it's kinda inexcusable how rusty I have become.

Unamused Snarktooth. Advocate for hearing loss & accessibility. Person, friend and a terrible/terrific* artist.
    *delete as appropriate
  • 3 Replies

Level 43
    @Saka I was watching my friends playing it. The game is so cool and I love it❤
    Level 19
    More like danger dash with more diversities
    Level 29
    لا للأسف لاني مش معايا جهاز نينتندو لكنها شكلها مميزه وطبعاً انا من محبين العاب القتال والتصويب ولكن اللعبه دي غريبه نوعاً ما في طريقة لعبها 🤔 وتحتاج للإكسسورات الخاصه بجهاز نينتيندو وغيره بمعنى تحتاج ميزانيه للجهاز وحده والإكسسوارات التابعه لوحدة نينتيندو

وفعلاً فترة الوباء كورونا 2021-2020 كانت فتره صعبه لكن الحمد لله عدت على خير وإن شاء الله تكون سنة 2024 منبع سعاده لينا وللمجتمع كله ! 🌸