[CLOSED] Rewatch the livestream and WIN!

Replies
    views
    Level 3
    My favorite female gaming character is jett cause she is always fearless with the playstyle it's usually played with.

I think covering the women in the esports/community scene more would be helpful to inspire other women to take that step and join the gaming community because back in my day what inspired me into being more immersed into the scene is seeing big names like Juliano, Petra, and mimi taking that big step and fight their way to the top even tho in the Counter Strike community women were very attacked, discriminated and underestimated. And with the efforts that big games companies are investing in women such as Riot Games with their Women circuit Game Changers, the overall general response is very positive and are starting accepting women in gaming in fact most of the famous content creators on Twitch platform are investing their time into hosting a watch party for the tournament which is a very big win to women.

- - - Updated - - -

My favorite female gaming character is jett cause she is always fearless with the playstyle it's usually played with.

I think covering the women in the esports/community scene more would be helpful to inspire other women to take that step and join the gaming community because back in my day what inspired me into being more immersed into the scene is seeing big names like Juliano, Petra, and mimi taking that big step and fight their way to the top even tho in the Counter Strike community women were very attacked, discriminated and underestimated. And with the efforts that big games companies are investing in women such as Riot Games with their Women circuit Game Changers, the overall general response is very positive and are starting accepting women in gaming in fact most of the famous content creators on Twitch platform are investing their time into hosting a watch party for the tournament which is a very big win to women.
    Level 2
    Her favourite feature is intel core i9 13900hx
    her favourite game is rainbow 6 siege
    Level 2
    Intel Core I9 13900HX
    Rainbow 6 Siege

- - - Updated - - -

Intel Core I9 13900HX
    Rainbow 6 Siege
    Level 5
    My favorite female gaming character is jett .

Here are some ways we can empower more women to consider esports as a career choice:

Increase visibility and representation: Promote female players, commentators, and teams in esports broadcasts and marketing campaigns. Showcase their skills and achievements to inspire others.
    Foster inclusive environments: Combat sexism and harassment within the gaming community. Create safe spaces for women to play and connect without fear of abuse.
    Provide equal opportunities: Ensure access to training, coaching, and competitive opportunities for female players. Offer scholarships and funding specifically for women in esports.
    Champion strong female characters: Advocate for video games with diverse and realistic portrayals of women, avoiding harmful stereotypes and objectification.
    Build supportive communities: Encourage female gamers to connect and mentor each other. Provide networking opportunities and resources to help them navigate the esports world.
    By tackling these issues head-on, we can create a more welcoming and accessible environment for women in esports, paving the way for more female champions and role models in the future.

Remember, esports is a rapidly growing field with immense potential for anyone with dedication and talent, regardless of gender. Let's work together to break down barriers and encourage more women to pursue their passion for gaming and competitive play.
    Level 2
    @UnapologeticDino The Favorite Basma feature of her Lenovo Legion laptop is The Intel CPU i9 13900HX especially for Streaming.
    The Favorite Basma game of all time is Rainbow Six Siege.
    Level 3
    hey basma hope ur okeyy

Basma's favorite feature is the cpu, intelcore I9 processor 13900hx.

and her favorite game is Rainbow Six Siege.

thank uuu

bebek

Level 19
    Her favourite game of all time is rainbow 6 seige

she said her favourite feature was the
    intel core i9-13900HX processor

the legion pro 7i also includes some other great features like

Ai chip and Ai Engine+ for best performance

Cold front 5 cooling system better temprature while doing heavy load work or excessive gaming

extreme display quality 16inch ips 240hz wqxga

pro gaming with nvidia rtx4000 series gpus
    Last edited by Lailasama; 21-12-23 at 14:56.
    Level 2
    intel Core i9 13900HXFavorit game :rainbow 6 siege
    Level 2
    @UnapologeticDino
    Basma's favorite feature is the cpu,
    intel
    core
    I9
    processor
    13900hx
    . and her favorite game is rainbow 6 siege
    Level 2
    Basma’s favorite feature in the legion laptop is the processor intel cpu i9 13900Hx specially for streaming
    and her favorite game of all time is Rainbow six siege
Who is your favorite female gaming character and how can we empower more women to consider Esports as a career choice?