Legion Go Dubai Launch

Replies
    views
    Head of Community
    Did the “It’s Go Time” event in Milan make you feel the need for speed?

If you’re in Dubai from December 18th then look here, for the next 30 days you will have a chance to show off your racing skills and win a brand new Lenovo Legion Go along with some excellent peripherals.

The rules are simple. Head to one of these three stores:

Jumbo, Mall of the Emirates
    Virgin Megastore, Mall of the Emirates
    Sharaf DG, Dubai Mall

Sign up for the Legion Community – you’re already reading this, so you probably are
    Race five laps of EA Sports F1 2023 on one of the Legion Go devices in the store. Your best time will be recorded, and you can keep track of the shop leader boards.

Mini FAQ
    Q: Can I compete in more than one store?
    A: Yes, feel free to do the rounds
    Q: And I try more than once?
    A: Yes, if you feel like you can do better, but be cool; if it’s hectic, you might have to wait your turn
    Q: Can I return later and try again if someone beats my winning time?
    A: Please do, actually we encourage you to!
    Q: I competed in all four stores and won multiple devices. Can I win all four?
    A: No, that’s “no bueno,” it’s the sharing time of the year and bad form, but congratulations on being really good at racing cars: we should probably talk more about that.

So that’s it for us. Happy winter holidays to all of you, and we hope you enjoy the food!
    -- The human embodiment of golden retriever energy.
  • 8 Replies

Level 43
    LET'S GOOO 🔥🔥🔥🔥
    Level 1
    I'm still waiting for its release in the Saudi market since a month ago, and now I'm starting to lose my enthusiasm a little 🥲🫠
    Level 19
    Good luck to participants👍
    Level 4
    Did the “It’s Go Time” event in Milan make you feel the need for speed?

If you’re in Dubai from December 18th then look here, for the next 30 days you will have a chance to show off your racing skills and win a brand new Lenovo Legion Go along with some excellent peripherals.

The rules are simple. Head to one of these three stores:

Jumbo, Mall of the Emirates
    Virgin Megastore, Mall of the Emirates
    Sharaf DG, Dubai Mall

Sign up for the Legion Community – you’re already reading this, so you probably are
    Race five laps of EA Sports F1 2023 on one of the Legion Go devices in the store. Your best time will be recorded, and you can keep track of the shop leader boards.

Mini FAQ
    Q: Can I compete in more than one store?
    A: Yes, feel free to do the rounds
    Q: And I try more than once?
    A: Yes, if you feel like you can do better, but be cool; if it’s hectic, you might have to wait your turn
    Q: Can I return later and try again if someone beats my winning time?
    A: Please do, actually we encourage you to!
    Q: I competed in all four stores and won multiple devices. Can I win all four?
    A: No, that’s “no bueno,” it’s the sharing time of the year and bad form, but congratulations on being really good at racing cars: we should probably talk more about that.

So that’s it for us. Happy winter holidays to all of you, and we hope you enjoy the food!

is it still going on or has it ended?

Level 3
    Its been 10 days since the event ended but theres no anouncement on winners??