7️⃣4️⃣ 2023 Gaming Recap & 2024 Anticipation

Replies
    views
    Community Manager
    Hey, festive folks! 🌟🎅 This is our 5th Legion Fridays event of December!🕺

Before we level up to 2024, let's take a quick glance at 2023

• 2023 Favorites: What was your absolute favorite game of 2023? Whether it was for its storyline, gameplay, or the community, we'd love to know what made it stand out for you!

• 2024 Anticipation: Looking forward, what's the one game you're most excited about for 2024? Any specific title you're counting down the days for?

Let's share our gaming highlights and upcoming thrills. Drop your thoughts in the comments!

How will the winners be chosen for Legion Fridays? We will choose 6-7 random participants every month. The more activities you participate in, the higher your chance of winning!

December Schedule / Prizes Schedule:

Schedule:

• Friday 1st of December
    • Friday 8th of December
    • Friday 15th of December
    • Friday 22nd of December
    • Friday 29th of December

Prizes:

• Lenovo Legion H600 Wireless Gaming Headset - Stingray
    • Legion Gaming Control Mouse Pad L
    • Legion Cap (Black)
    • Legion Water Bottle
    • Legion Oversized T-Shirt L (Black)
    • Legion Sweatshirt in Box (Black)
  • 5 Replies

Level 43
    @UnapologeticDino My 2023 games is Heaven zero Dawn. Unfortunately I didn't play so many games this year.
    The games I'd like to play in 2024 are GTA and cities skylines. There're many other games but I haven't listed here.
    Level 19
    2023 starfield🚀
    2024 hellblade 2
    Level 52
    2023 Hogwarts legacy
    2024 teken 8
    Level 43
    Hey, festive folks! 🌟🎅 This is our 5th Legion Fridays event of December!🕺

Before we level up to 2024, let's take a quick glance at 2023

• 2023 Favorites: What was your absolute favorite game of 2023? Whether it was for its storyline, gameplay, or the community, we'd love to know what made it stand out for you!

• 2024 Anticipation: Looking forward, what's the one game you're most excited about for 2024? Any specific title you're counting down the days for?

Let's share our gaming highlights and upcoming thrills. Drop your thoughts in the comments!

How will the winners be chosen for Legion Fridays? We will choose 6-7 random participants every month. The more activities you participate in, the higher your chance of winning!

December Schedule / Prizes Schedule:

Schedule:

• Friday 1st of December
    • Friday 8th of December
    • Friday 15th of December
    • Friday 22nd of December
    • Friday 29th of December

Prizes:

• Lenovo Legion H600 Wireless Gaming Headset - Stingray
    • Legion Gaming Control Mouse Pad L
    • Legion Cap (Black)
    • Legion Water Bottle
    • Legion Oversized T-Shirt L (Black)
    • Legion Sweatshirt in Box (Black)

One of the games that I really liked, especially recently, is Party Animals because it becomes very enjoyable, especially when playing with friends. My favorite one is League of Legends. I can't stop playing it. It wasn't at its best in 2023 because they were focused on their upcoming projects like Project L. I'm looking forward to it next year, but they haven't announced a release date yet. However, people have tried it at events hosted by Riot Games, like Worlds, so I expect the beta to be at least in the first quarter of 2024
    Level 14
    It's Hogwarts legacy for 2023 and I just found that a prince of Persia game is coming in 2024 I've played a one of this series game on mobile and it was my favorite for a while 🤩🤩