7️⃣8️⃣ More than Just a Game: The Impact of Gaming Communities

Replies
    views
    Community Manager
    Connected Gamers!🎮 This is our 4th Legion Fridays event of January!🕺

How has being part of a gaming community impacted your life? 😍

We all know that gaming is more than just a pastime – it's a community, a culture, a way of connecting. How has being part of a gaming community impacted your life?

Share your stories of friendships forged, memorable online interactions, or how gaming communities have supported you. Let's discuss the social aspect of gaming and celebrate the bonds that our shared passion has helped us build. It's time to shine a light on the community behind the controllers!

How will the winners be chosen for Legion Fridays? We will choose 6-7 random participants every month. The more activities you participate in, the higher your chance of winning!

January Schedule / Prizes

Schedule:
    Schedule:
    • Friday 5th of January
    • Friday 12th of January
    • Friday 19 of January
    • Friday 26th of January

Prizes:
    • Legion Gaming Control Mouse Pad L
    • Coffee mug
    • Legion Cap -Black-
    • Legion Water Bottle
    • Oversized T-shirt -Black-
    • Tote Bag
    Last edited by CandelaSynth; 26-01-24 at 17:20.
  • 3 Replies

Level 3
    Being part of a gaming community has enriched my life by fostering friendships and creating lasting memories started as young as a 3 year old made many online friendship that turned into real life friendships It's more than a hobby; it's a vibrant community that has positively impacted my social life and brought joy to my everyday experiences.

ps: when the winner of the legion laptop will be announced?
    Level 14
    The chance of talking to someone that can relate what are you saying, and may have the chance to play together and have fun

- - - Updated - - -
    @Aymenelkor
    I believe its already announced on Legion ME's Instagram 🤔
    Just keep swimming
    Level 11
    @UnapologeticDino Being part of a gaming community has totally transformed my life. 🌟 It's not just about playing games; it's a whole culture, a connection that goes beyond the screen. I've made incredible friends, had some epic online moments, and the support from the gaming community has been unreal. Share your stories too! Let's chat about the awesome social side of gaming . 🎉
    NARJISSA