7️⃣8️⃣ أكثر من مجرد لعبة: تأثير مجتمعات الألعاب

Replies
    مشاهدات
    Community Manager
    Gaming enthusiasts online! This is the fourth Legion Fridays activity of the month!

🎮
    Share how gaming😍

communities have supported you 🕺We all know that gaming isn't just a hobby – it's a community, a culture, a way of communicating. How have gaming communities impacted your lives? Share with us stories of friendships that have formed, unforgettable online interactions, or how gaming communities have supported you.

Let's discuss the social side of games and celebrate the connections that our shared passion has helped us build. It's time to bring out the value of the community behind the controllers!

We will select 5-6 random winners every month. The more activities you participate in, the higher your chance of winning!

January Schedule/Awards:

• Friday 5 January
    • Friday 12 January ✅
    • Friday 19 January✅
    • Friday 26 January✅

Awards:

• Legion Gaming Control Mouse Pad L
    • Coffee mug
    • Legion Cap -Black-
    • Legion Water Bottle
    • Oversized T-shirt -Black-
    • Tote Bag
    Last edited by CandelaSynth; 26-01-24 at 17:24.
  • 7 Replies

Level 3
    @UnapologeticDino.
    One of the best moment i had is with virtual friends but we made it into real life friendship its been over 10 years
    Level 26
    يكفي من أهم الأشخاص في حياتي عرفته من لعبة وبقينا أكثر من أصحاب ومش عارفه من غير اللعبة دي والمعرفة دي كانت حياتي هتبقى عاملة ازاي❤️
    Level 22
    I learnt alot of thing while gaming
    cultures and other people's life style also i could improve my english bcoz of these games and i knew about other countries and their thoughts
    Keep it up , there's no stop 😉
    Level 43
    The best support I encountered in games from a community is Genshin Impact. In the early stages, we were all enthusiastic about helping each other defeat the main boss, even when it wasn't necessary. They also assisted in guiding you on how to build your characters to become more powerful. I had a lot of friends there, but I stopped playing it a long time ago

However, the best community I stayed in, and I don't say that to flatter it, is the Lenovo community❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️. I received a tremendous amount of help here, and I never felt like I was a stranger. I made a lot of friends, including Jacky, Golloum, Lockout, you, Candela, etc. I really appreciate that. I hope to get to
    know you all better someday

❤️❤️❤️❤️I really appreciate having you all as my second family
    Level 52
    تأثير مجتمعات الالعاب كان كبير علي

فقد تعرفت فيه علي اصدقاء جدد
    ونتشارك معا حبنا للالعاب
    ونلعب معا في ايام الاربعاء

مجتمعات الالعاب هي اجمل شيء تعرفت عليه بالسنوات الماضيه

شكراُ ليجيون انكم كنت اول ما تعرفت علي مجتمعات الالعاب عن طريقكم
    Level 43
    مجتمعات الألعاب ساعدتنى اتعرف على لاعبين بشخصيات و ثقافات مختلفة و شجعت معرفتى بالعديد من المعلومات و عززت بداخلى حب التنافس الشريف و حب الآخر و أعتقد أنى اتعلمت كتير جدا بسببها ❤
    Level 7
    عرفتني بأصحاب من الكليه مكانش في كلام بينا كتير ودلوقتي بقيو من أقرب أصحابي بحكم اننا بقينا نلعب مع بعض كتير فاتعرفنا على بعض أكتر😅😅