Join for a chance to win a Copenhagen Gaming Week ticket!

Replies
    views
    Community Manager
    Hello Legion Gamers!

Good news everyone! After last year's Dreamhack Winter 2023, we're happy to announce that we're going to Copenhagen Game Week this month! And the good news don't end there: for all our awesome Nordic community members, especially those from Denmark, we offer a chance to win a ticket to the Copenhagen Gaming Week!

Name:  309697_Copenhagen_Gaming_Week.jpg
Views: 152
Size:  92.5 KB

So if you want to start this year with a bang and do something exciting this January, this is it! We have 5 tickets to raffle between our members, so everyone has a chance to get one! All you have to do to qualify for the raffle is complete the following step:

• Reply below this thread and tell us what you want to do or see at the event. You can check the program here for inspiration. The event lasts for 3 days, so let us know what you want to do most!

Everyone who participates and completes this step will enter a raffle and have a chance to win a ticket!

And if you do, we would be grateful if you could share your experiences at the event here in the community, maybe even live!

Some important info:

• The activity will start on January 3rd and end on January 8th at midnight (Danish time)!
    • The activity is exclusive to the Nordic community.
    • The winners of the raffle will be announced by the CM (DoctorEldritch).
    • You can mention as many activities you want to do at the event as you like, so if after your reply you discover something else you want to do there, do not hesitate to share!

Terms and Conditions
    • The participants must be from the Nordic community.
    • The participants must be over 18 years old.
    • The tickets are not refundable and can not be exchanged for their monetary value.
    • The tickets are limited to a 3-day pass, the winner will be able to visit the event during the whole weekend of 12-14th of January (Friday, Saturday and Sunday)
    • The competition offers you to win the ticket only. You will need to make your own arrangements for food, travelling in and out of Copenhagen and possible accommodation at your own expense.

Good luck everyone!

THE RAFFLE IS NOW OVER!

Last edited by DoctorEldritch; 09-01-24 at 08:47.
  • 11 Replies

Level 7
    This would be soo fun! Reminds me of when I was a kid and went to a convention @Forum with my friend and we were in awe of all the cool stuff to look at.
    Unfurtunately I have other plans that weekend, so I cant attend and therefore will not participate in this competition to avoid taking a place for someone who can be there.
    Good luck to all!
    Level 4
    Well it will be my frist one. So look around see what there is. And see Copemhagen agian. So really just have fun really
    Level 2
    Nothing specific, just look around and see what's interesting
    Level 2
    @DoctorEldritch

I would watch as the cs2 matches and visit one of my best friends that became a mum recently, she lives in malmö a short trip from copenhagen! Would also watch the cosplay contests.
    Level 5
    I'm not entering, but wishing everyone good luck! My health is not up for a trip atm.
    Level 3
    @DoctorEldritch

Awesome!! I would've loved love to go to Copenhagen's gaming week after how much fun I had in Dreamhack. If its gonna be the same staff that was in place during Dreamhack then i'll be sure to bring my legion sweatshirt with me and surprise them with our inside joke of me being "the legion guy" hahaha. Other than that I would want to go around and watch some Counter strike and some LoL tournaments and see how the danes do it in comparison to the swedes!

- - - Updated - - -

@DoctorEldritch

Awesome!! I would've loved love to go to Copenhagen's gaming week after how much fun I had in Dreamhack. If its gonna be the same staff that was in place during Dreamhack then i'll be sure to bring my legion sweatshirt with me and surprise them with our inside joke of me being "the legion guy" hahaha. Other than that I would want to go around and watch some Counter strike and some LoL tournaments and see how the danes do it in comparison to the swedes!
    Level 3
    Never been there would be awesome to do something like this 😍
    Level 2
    @DoctorEldritchi I will just look around as it would be the first time I visit this kind of event.
    Community Manager
    Thank you everyone for submitting! The entry for the raffle is now over, and the winners will be announced soon!