Gaming Time Capsules: Envisioning the Future of Gaming in 2034

Replies
    views
    Community Manager

Hello, gamers! 🎮

Let’s embark on a journey to the future. In this thread, we're creating our very own Gaming Time Capsule. Share your predictions about what gaming will look like in 2034.

Will virtual reality have taken over?

Will we be playing games in ways we can't even imagine yet?

Post your predictions here, and let's seal this digital time capsule. In 10 years, we'll reopen this thread and see who guessed right! 😁
  • 4 Replies

Level 30
    @UnapologeticDino
    Certainly virtual reality technology will prevail and there will be games that are played in a very special way like the online game of sword art for the anime itself through virtual reality glasses and the glasses will develop to a higher level even for players and they can make sensory sensors for the body to increase the fun of the experience of playing different games especially the level of graphics will be crazy I mean for example the game GTA VI is a good example of this But let's first hope that the year 2034 will come well, insha allah 😅😊
    New powerful devices and platforms will be available for games and will undoubtedly make a qualitative and revolutionary leap in the world of games! And I wish me and all members a long life period for the coming years hopefully 🌸
    Last edited by Elzahraa; 09-01-24 at 18:03.
    Sometimes not holding on to something protects you from the harm of holding on to it !
    Level 43
    @UnapologeticDino Well, forget clunky headsets, 2034's VR blends seamlessly with reality, while AR paints interactive layers on our everyday life like dodging dragons in the park!. Also, brain-computer interfaces become reality, blurring the lines between player and character.
    Level 14
    With this ultra fast evolution of VR technologies and AI I really can't imagine how real and what gaming in future will look like but all I'm sure about that will be for the hardcore and addict gamers good 😲😲😲I wish we all will be there then and can try this experience ourselves 👏👏
    Just keep swimming
    Level 23
    @UnapologeticDino VR and AI are definitely taking over but then the risk of cyber threats kinda increase, but you win some you lose some ig. Hoping to avoid a world like 'ready player one' or 'sword art online' but who am I kidding, it'll be one fun ride if that becomes a reality
    Local South African gamer and "casual" competitor :)

(All my Social Media - ig, snapchat, etc - have the same User Name just incase)