Two computer screens to display video games for hardcore gamers 🖥️🎮

Replies
    views
    Level 30
    - how are two display screens connected to your device to work on them at the same time, and does the same content appear on the two screens at the same time, or does each screen have separate content from the other in the same device?!

- And what are the benefits of having a second display screen for you or hardcore gamers at home?!

Name:  Teenage-Girl-Gamer-Wearing-Headset-Gaming.jpg
Views: 132
Size:  87.5 KB

Leave your answer in the replies! 🌷

Legion

Gaming Community

Sometimes not holding on to something protects you from the harm of holding on to it !
  • 8 Replies

Level 14
    For the How question part I guess it's done using multiple display ports
    but I know nothing about choosing content to display on specific monitor
    The only benefits I know so far for streamers to follow comments while playing or any other content
    And for designers to look at some references on the secondary screen
    Wish that's true 😅
    Just keep swimming
    Level 30
    @Yakeen 100% correct ! 🌸
    and you gave the answer in good detail ! 🥰❤️🌹
    And of course those who broadcast always see the comments during the broadcast through a second display screen ! 😊
    Sometimes not holding on to something protects you from the harm of holding on to it !
    Community Manager
    @Elzahraa in some games you can use a 3 screen setup to have a 180 degrees view, for example on Sim RACING games, of course you can get a curved screen that would do the same too!
    Level 30
    @Sarkhan Yes, it is a great and useful feature for gamers who like to dive while playing more through a wider and better view within specific games! ❤️😊
    Level 16
    I've always had two monitors, the main one for the game and the second one for Discord/Teamspeak and, in some games, wiki articles.

I do work with 3 monitors due to the massive amount of data; I feel lonely with just one screen ^^

While I was still actively streaming, second screen was a must for chat and OBS stuff.
    Level 30
    @SKYTRiXSHA Yes, I agree with you in that, without a doubt, and your idea of owning ( three computer display screens ) for gamers at the same time is a very useful idea ! ♥️🌹
    Level 11
    @Elzahraa Connecting two screens to your device is usually done with HDMI, displayPort, or USB-C. You can either extend your workspace for multitasking or duplicate content. For hardcore gamers, a second screen enhances gaming with multitasking, increased productivity, and gameplay performace .
    NARJISSA
    Level 48
    @Elzahraa At home I always use 2 screens connected to the PC. At work I use 3 screens and they are really comfortable (I'm a system administrator)

At home: connected via 2 DP outputs of the desktop PC. If I use the Legion, one is connected via USB-C==>DP adapter, the other with HDMI

At work: one connected via USB-C and the other HDMI

Having multiple screens always increases productivity, once you try it... you'll never go back!

A few years ago, at home I had configured 3 screens in surround mode, driven by 2 GTX 980ti.

A real pleasure for the eyes (at the time I was obsessed with Elite: Dangerous) but on some titles making Surround+SLI work was a real nightmare... in the end I sold everything, upgraded to GTX 1080ti and a single 34" screen 21 :9 (and a 27" as a secondary monitor).

Take a look:

Name:  IMG_20170813_200710.jpg
Views: 29
Size:  90.2 KB
    Name:  IMG_20171005_143616.jpg
Views: 40
Size:  94.1 KB
    Legion 7 - R7 5800H - RTX3080 16Gb VRAM - 32GB RAM - 2xNvme 1Tb ❤
    LOQ - i7 13620H - RTX4060 8Gb VRAM - 16GB RAM - Nvme 1Tb
    Legion Slim 5 14APH8 - R7 7840HR - RTX 4060 8Gb VRAM - 32GB RAM - 1Tb