Name:  Outriders.jpg
Views: 76
Size:  359.8 KB

Hey guys,

Today, 1st of April, is the general release date for Outriders!! 😎

First of all, I love the trailer, I think it looks amazing - what do you think?

What is Outriders and what game modes does it have?
It's a story-driven RPG shooter with intense and aggressive action and gunplay! It has PvE and Co-op (up to 3 players) modes. You're placed in the shoes of an Outrider helping to save the human race on a dangerous and dark planet called Enoch. (Random note: anyone else flashed back to Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D when seeing that name?) 😅

There are 4 classes to choose from, all with some cool brutal abilities: the Trickster (assassinate your enemies), the Pyromancer (incinerate them), the Devastator (punish them up close) and the Technomancer (take care of them at range).

Platform?
PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X and Series S, Google Stadia, Microsoft Windows
(If you get it for Xbox One or PS4, you'll get a free upgrade to XBox One X, Xbox Series S or PS5)

System requirements
Recommended (and minimum):
  • 64-bit processor and OS
  • Processor: Intel i7-7700 / AMD Ryzen 5 1600 (Intel I5-3470 / AMD FX-8350)
  • Memory: 16 GB RAM (8 GB RAM)
  • Graphics: Nvidia Geforce GTX 1060 6GB / AMD Radeon RX 480 8GB (Nvidia GeForce GTX 750ti / AMD Radeon R9 270x)
  • DirectX: Version 12 (Version 11)
  • Storage: 70 GB available space
  • 1080p / 60fps (720p / 60fps)

There's a Demo
I spotted mention of a demo on the game's website so if you want to try it out before committing, check it out! 👍

Are you getting the game? Already playing? What do you think so far and what class did you choose? Let me know below! 😎
​​​​​​​
​​​​​​​​​​​​​​☕ Hi I'm Marion and I'm part of the Legion Community Team!