The Legion Team plays Among Us! 🤫

Replies
    views
    Level 52
    Happy Thursday gamers! 😎

It all started when @Paty kept talking about a game called Among Us...

Name:  space_float.gif
Views: 292
Size:  120.7 KB

So let's talk about Among Us. This humble InnerSloth game came out in 2018 but only became popular in late 2020, when it turned out to be the unexpected answer to the need for social interaction that we all had due to the pandemic. Millions of people around the world ended up hooked including @Paty and now me. 😊

If you do not know it, Among Us is an online multiplayer game for four to ten players whose premise is as follows: you are part of a crew that works aboard a spaceship, but while some of you will be part of the normal team "crewmates", others will be "impostors" (this is selected by the game at random) who will try to assassinate the rest of the players one by one without them discovering you.

Name:  releaseWeek_promos3.jpeg
Views: 338
Size:  40.8 KB

[COLOR=#e67e22 @Paty decided to organise an Among Us game for the team and I, including @[/COLOR]Walter & @Marion.

Here are the four of us (I'm the one with the plant on my head), in our first practice session, without other players:

Name:  IMG-20210325-WA0006(2).jpeg
Views: 327
Size:  177.9 KB

We were all a bit confused at first: what do we have to do? How do I complete the tasks? Where is the administration? But we quickly got the hang of it. After a couple of solo sessions, to explore the map (Skeld) and understand the dynamics of the game, we launched into the public session with six other players.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	among-us-red-run.gif 
Views:	4496 
Size:	13.3 KB 
ID:	615

Here is what happened first and now I quote @Paty:

"People, I haven't laughed so much in a while. The impostor killed @ Tamara first, which caused surprise and deep indignation in my partner:

-But it seemed like he was working ... (Tamara)
    -That's what you have to do as an imposter, pretend that you work and then kill to the other players when they are alone so that there are no witnesses. (Paty)
    - Ok ... (pause) Look, now I'm a ghost, wiiiii! (Tamara)

Since we could not see her murderer, those of us who were still living promised her that his death would not be in vain: #JusticiaparaTamara. "

Name:	among-us-rave.gif 
Views:	1982 
Size:	39.4 KB 
ID:	618

I, Tamara, was a ghost - watching the imposter kill more of my crewmates! After they found two more bodies, the first emergency meeting came. @Paty, our experienced player, argued with the rest about why "Red" seemed suspicious - a typical participant of an Among Us game: the impostor who does not speak, the one who accuses someone at random, the one who only spouts irritating phrases or The one who is not an imposter but who seems to be because he says a thousand times that he was in Navigation.

In the end, the team managed to convince the rest of the crew that "Red" was the impostor, which led to our first victory as a team:

Name:	IMG-20210325-WA0019.jpeg 
Views:	370 
Size:	42.1 KB 
ID:	617

I was finally avenged and we continued to play a few more games. I must say, one of the simplest and funnest games! So if you have not tried it yet, I recommend it with your eyes closed.

In conclusion: we had a great time, we are planning to play again and now I ask you: do you play Among Us? Are you good imposters or do you prefer to be part of the crew?

If you play, would you be interested in playing with the Legion team? Let me know in the comments below!
    My farewell mesage 🌟: in English - in Arabic
    Your new MEA Community Manager is @UnapologeticDino!
  • 2 Replies

Level 4
    Yes!
    Hi! I'm a sharkie ENVtuber! Check me out on twitch.tv/omegazippyfins 🦈🦈🦈
    Level 52
    @Omega

Yay! 🤩

We will organise an Among Us Game night soon then! Stay tuned 💙
    My farewell mesage 🌟: in English - in Arabic
    Your new MEA Community Manager is @UnapologeticDino!