8️⃣0️⃣🎮 Show Off Your Gaming Skills in Legion's Got Talent! 🌟

Replies
    views
    Community Manager
    It's that time again, Legionnaires! This is the second Legion Fridays of February!🎮

Are you ready to put your gaming skills on display and earn some bragging rights? 👀

We're excited to introduce "Legion's Got Talent," a perpetual stage for you to showcase your most impressive, funny, or jaw-dropping gaming moments to the community.

How to Shine:

Share Your Gaming Glories: Post your standout gaming clips, screenshots, or stories. Achieved a new high score? Executed a perfect game? Had an epic fail that made you laugh? We want to see it all!
    Diverse Talents Welcome: Whatever your strength—be it strategy, speed, precision, or creativity—we're excited to celebrate it.

Engage and Inspire: React to submissions, offer kudos, and share your own experiences. Let's build a supportive and enthusiastic community around our shared passion for gaming.

Join the Fun! 🎮

We will select 5-6 random winners every month. The more activities you participate in, the higher your chance of winning!

February Schedule/Awards:

• Friday 2nd February
    • Friday 9th February ✅
    • Friday 16th February
    • Friday 23rd February

Awards:

• Legion Gaming Control Mouse Pad L
    • Coffee mug
    • Legion Cap -Black-
    • Legion Water Bottle
    • Oversized T-shirt -Black-
    • Tote Bag
  • 6 Replies

Level 30
    @UnapologeticDino The problem is that I am not the type that leaves videos and screenshots of achievements for a long time because I take pictures and take snapshots and in the end I delete them against my will because the memory is full and I need to download important things from the internet for games and windows! 😅But I can say that I have a track record in the game of Counter-Strike in all its parts because I am of the type that loves shooting games in particular and excelled in fighting and shooting in online combat games of various categories and types! ❤️😁
    And by my words I mean the game Tekken also like the part of the old Tekken x Street Fighter game and Tekken 7!
    Sometimes not holding on to something protects you from the harm of holding on to it !
    Level 22
    i can't attach files :'C
    Keep it up , there's no stop 😉
    Level 47
    there was a time I wanted to be a video editor so I learned the basics and stopped, but that was usefull to edit some videos of me and my friends playing
    here's some of them

I got ganked but was farming well, so they were in a real trouble

this time me and other 2 friends were matched with other 2 randoms, we had the chance to tank the towers and win the games but the randoms chose to farm instead 😂😂
    advice: at this time I knew nothing about audio, so please reduve the volume for your own ears good 😂
    One step closer to greater understanding!
    Level 52
    Kindly check my highlights on the battlefield I made a separate post

https://gaming.lenovo.com/emea/threa...645#post182645
    👁️ A W A K E N 👁️
    Community Manager
    Why did you stop learning editing?
    Level 47
    @UnapologeticDino
    College is always my excuse for stop doing anything fun 🥲
    One step closer to greater understanding!