8️⃣1️⃣ Fan Art Friday: Unleash Your Creativity - Legion Style!

Replies
    views
    Community Manager
    Hello, Legioners! This is the third Legion Fridays of February!🎮

We're excited to introduce Fan Art Friday - Legion Style!

This Friday brings a special twist to our creative members. We're excited to your artistry, inspired by the games we love.

How to Participate:

• Simpler than ever, share your art that you have on your PC or in a notebook drawn with a pencil.

Don't forget to like, comment, and share your thoughts on other submissions. Let's support and inspire each other!

Join the Fun! 🎮

We will select 5-6 random winners every month. The more activities you participate in, the higher your chance of winning!

February Schedule/Awards:

• Friday 2nd February
    • Friday 9th February ✅
    • Friday 16th February ✅
    • Friday 23rd February

Awards:

• Legion Gaming Control Mouse Pad L
    • Coffee mug
    • Legion Cap -Black-
    • Legion Water Bottle
    • Oversized T-shirt -Black-
    • Tote Bag
  • 2 Replies

Level 30
    @UnapologeticDino Honestly, I never thought about drawing a specific character from any video game before at all! 😅
    But I have a digital drawings library on my computer and tablet, and a lot of drawings, in addition to paper drawings as well! 😇
    I will share with you two of my drawings on the tablet from the Sketchbook application! ♥️
    The two drawings are not related to video game characters, but they are a simple thing that I wanted to share with. It is better than not participating! 😊🌸

The first one is of a beautiful girl with blue hair that he drew about 3 years ago, and until now I have it preserved as an application as a project!
    Name:  a56c6219-a503-43c7-a6a3-e8c7f2a7c35e.jpg
Views: 40
Size:  84.5 KBName:  Screenshot_٢٠٢٤٠٢١٧-٠٢٣٦١٠_Sketchbook.jpg
Views: 39
Size:  79.2 KB
    Of course, you won't be able to believe that I drew it, but the truth is that I am talented at drawing 🙂✏️ and I also draw anime if you don't know 😇❤️ but I don't like drawing realistic shapes because it's tiring! 😅

And the second drawing I wanted to share as an extra! 🌸
    A landscape drawing from my imagination! ✏️🌷

At the same time, I will send you two paper drawings taken with a tablet camera! ❤️🌸
    Name:  VideoCapture_٢٠٢٢٠٤١١-١٩٤١٥٠.jpg
Size:  84.8 KBName:  VideoCapture_20230808-181139.jpg
Size:  83.1 KB

I hope you like my drawing! 🥰💗🌸
    Sometimes not holding on to something protects you from the harm of holding on to it !
    Level 13
    @Elzahraa
    Wow! You're really talented!