Outriders by People Can Fly & Square Enix - what are your impressions?

views
    Community Manager

Name:  maxresdefault-6.jpeg
Views: 162
Size:  174.0 KB

Hey gamers!

Today, 1st of April, is the general release date for Outriders!! 😎

What is Outriders and what game modes does it have?
    It's a story-driven RPG shooter with intense and aggressive action and gunplay! It has PvE and Co-op (up to 3 players) modes. You're placed in the shoes of an Outrider helping to save the human race on a dangerous and dark planet called Enoch. (Random note: anyone else flashed back to Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D when seeing that name?) 😅

There are 4 classes to choose from, all with some cool brutal abilities: the Trickster (assassinate your enemies), the Pyromancer (incinerate them), theDevastator (punish them up close) and theTechnomancer (take care of them at range).

Platform?
    PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X and Series S, Google Stadia, Microsoft Windows
    (If you get it for Xbox One or PS4, you'll get a free upgrade to XBox One X, Xbox Series S or PS5)

System requirements
    Recommended (and minimum):
    • 64-bit processor and OS
    • Processor: Intel i7-7700 / AMD Ryzen 5 1600 (Intel I5-3470 / AMD FX-8350)
    • Memory: 16 GB RAM (8 GB RAM)
    • Graphics: Nvidia Geforce GTX 1060 6GB / AMD Radeon RX 480 8GB (Nvidia GeForce GTX 750ti / AMD Radeon R9 270x)
    • DirectX: Version 12 (Version 11)
    • Storage: 70 GB available space
    • 1080p / 60fps (720p / 60fps)

There's a Demo
    I spotted mention of a demo on the game's website so if you want to try it out before committing, check it out! 👍

Are you getting the game? Already playing? What do you think so far and what class did you choose? Let me know below! 😎
    → Do you want to play games with us? Click here to see our game nights schedule.
    New to Legion Community? Introduce yourself here!
    → If you have any questions, reach out to me via private message:)

Have you seen the new Legion 2022 lineup?
    Click here
    Want a limited edition mouse mat?
    🎁​​​​​​​ Click here
  • 1 Reply

I really wanted to get the game , but I had to hold back because of all the connectivity issues people well were facing.

​​​​​​​Anyone can confirm if the issue is resolved ?