8️⃣2️⃣ Cozy Games: A World of Calm and Connection 🌟

Replies
    views
    Community Manager
    Hello, Legioners! This is the fourth Legion Fridays of February!🎮

We're excited to introduce Fan Art Friday - Legion Style!

Let's talk about the charm of cozy games, where calm meets beauty. Among these, Sky: Children of the Light stands out. It's not just a game; it's an escape into a world filled with wonder, peace, and connections.

These games are special. They offer a break from our busy lives and bring us together in shared moments of joy and exploration. Sky reminds us of the beauty in teamwork and the adventures that friendships can bring.

Keep sharing, playing, and enjoying the serene journey cozy games provide. ✨

Happy gaming!

We will select 5-6 random winners every month. The more activities you participate in, the higher your chance of winning!

February Schedule/Awards:

• Friday 2nd February
    • Friday 9th February ✅
    • Friday 16th February ✅
    • Friday 23rd February ✅

Awards:

• Legion Gaming Control Mouse Pad L
    • Coffee mug
    • Legion Cap -Black-
    • Legion Water Bottle
    • Oversized T-shirt -Black-
    • Tote Bag
  • 4 Replies

Level 30
    @UnapologeticDino What I liked about the game is its calm visual graphics 🌷 and it looks really perfect for children and some may try it as well as a kind of change to improve the psychological state 🌸
    These are the pictures of the game for those who like to see it without looking for it ! 🌸
    Name:  68.jpg
Views: 44
Size:  64.9 KBName:  beta-sky-children-of-the-light-screenshot.jpeg
Views: 43
Size:  73.2 KB
    Sometimes not holding on to something protects you from the harm of holding on to it !
    Level 52
    Experience the wonder in this anonymous adventure where you travel on a life’s passage, with the chance to connect with companions along the way.
    Level 45
    Since Sky: Children of the Light and Journey were mentioned, which corresponds with Sky and Earth, my pick would be Abzu which roughly translates to Ocean of Wisdom from Ancient Sumerian. as the name suggests, Abzu is an enchanting underwater adventure that transcends mere gaming—it’s an immersive experience that merges art, music, and interactive storytelling. Also some of the ones who worked on Journey worked on this game.

Level 4
    @UnapologeticDino

Omg omg omg! I love Sky too! It just fills me with ease and makes the little child in me jump out of excitement?