8️⃣5️⃣🌙✨ Ramadan Around the World: Share Your Stories! ✨🌙

Replies
    views
    Community Manager
    Hello, Legioners! This is the second Legion Fridays of March!🎮

Ramadan is upon us, and it's a special time for many in our community. Whether you're observing or just curious, let's create a space to share and learn from each other!

Fasting & Gaming : How do you balance your gaming sessions with fasting? Any tips for staying energized?

Traditions : What are some of your unique Ramadan traditions or memories that include gaming?

Virtual Iftar : Would you be interested in a community virtual iftar where we can break our fast together, share our favorite meals, and maybe play some games?

Photo Corner : Share your iftar meal, your Ramadan setup, or anything you're excited about this month!

This thread is a place for respect, learning, and community building. Let’s make it a positive space for everyone, full of support and good vibes!

Looking forward to your stories and insights! 🎮🌟

How do we select the winners?

We will select 3-4 random winners every month. The more activities you participate in, the higher your chance of winning!

February Schedule/Awards:

• Friday 1st February
    • Friday 8th February✅
    • Friday 15th February
    • Friday 22nd February
    • Friday 29th February

Awards:

• Legion Gaming Control Mouse Pad L
    • Coffee mug
    • Legion Water Bottle
    • Tote Bag
    Last edited by UnapologeticDino; 26-03-24 at 00:07.
  • 8 Replies

Level 14
    Fasting & Gaming
    I lose focus playing while fasting so I play more after Iftar, and focus on doing house stuff more while fasting or sometimes studying

Traditions:
    Used to play with lanterns with my brother after Iftar

Virtual Iftar:
    that would be fun experience to have

Photo Corner:Excited for the atmosphere after iftar while a lot is happening, visits and children play, that you love to only and only see from far away 😂😂😂
    Name:  images(1)(7).jpeg
Views: 78
Size:  44.0 KB
    Just keep swimming
    Level 3
    @UnapologeticDino Fasting & Gaming :
    How do you balance your gaming sessions with fasting? Any tips for staying energized?

A:
    I keep playing light games like Chess during fasting and save the FPS gaming for the night that's the way to go!

Traditions :
    What are some of your unique Ramadan traditions or memories that include gaming?

A
    : Gaming with friends after Suhoor until Fajr

Virtual Iftar :
    Would you be interested in a community virtual iftar where we can break our fast together, share our favorite meals, and maybe play some games?

A: Of course why not!
    Level 10
    Fasting & Gaming
    Playing games like Chess during fasting helps me avoid the headache from FPS while fasting

Traditions:
    Gathering with different members of my family tree and playing together

Virtual Iftar:
    That is quite peculiar, would be quite fun to try
    Level 30
    @UnapologeticDino Weighing is: By not making all the time of fasting to play because the games forget us our sense of fasting and therefore we feel as if we are a real fasting because worship in Ramadan focuses on fasting and focusing on suffering from hunger and thirst and this is so that it is a reward for enduring hunger and thirst and then calculating my opinion At the point of fasting in particular!

Traditions: We are often based on playing strong playing and leaving an hour alone, but to play at the time of fasting and then preoccupy with acts As if we are finalized, not even we applied his servants alone, as it should be because in the end, acts of worship are conditional on the intention of the heart!

Virtual breakfast: Of course, we can break out with each other and chat like what we live here. Among my favorite meals at breakfast is dates (dates), natural dates juice and moon moon, and after breakfast, we can eat a pizza, any delicious need! 😇💞

Photo angle: Breakfast is dates, normal dates juice and any juice like guava juice or strawberry juice! ♥ ️
    - Of course, Ramadan is characterized by characteristics that are related to it only in that it is a decoration, the streets, homes, and luminous lanterns are made to draw joy on our faces and the faces of people at the time of entering Ramadan and the time of the steward The thirst went, the veins were wet, and the reward, God willing, is wide.
    Costume and then we come to the prayers imposed like Tarawih prayer and the rest of the prayers imposed on us!

- Finally, we come for the most beautiful night, it is a good night than a thousand months, and it will always be on the night of the ten days of the end of the holy month of Ramadan!

Allah said: In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful
    {We sent it down on the night of destiny (1) and what you realize is what is the night of destiny (2) the night of destiny is better than a thousand months (3) Descend the angels and the spirit in which the permission of their Lord, with all decrees ! (4) Peace is until the beginning of dawn (5)}.
    Sometimes not holding on to something protects you from the harm of holding on to it !
    Level 43
    As for fasting and games, most of the time I play after 12 o'clock before suhoor time 😅😅. As for traditions in games, it's really strange, to be honest 😅😅😅. The question itself, but I think it doesn't have a specific tradition, but maybe during Eftar, I eat some dates like that 😂😂😂.
    As for the virtual iftar, it's a very nice idea ❤️❤️❤️. It would be great if we could have a real iftar together and get to know each other 🥰🥰🥰. Perhaps it could become a large event, like what Arab Hardware did with Ramadan events. My advice for iftar time is to drink water moderately, not too much, eat something light, and then have the main meal afterward as usual.
    Level 4
    Why does everyone's answer here sounds like it's AI? @UnapologeticDino
    MOM COME PICK ME UP IN SCARED 😭😭😭
    Community Manager
    @NotYourMommy
    AHAHAHA😂😂😂😂😂
    If things get too surreal, just give the "MOM COME PICK ME UP, I'M SCARED" signal, and we'll bring you back to reality!🫡
    Level 20
    Fasting & Gaming :
    I play for an hour morning then sleep then one hour before iftar then 2 hours before sohour

Traditions :
    I remember playing pubg mobile dialy after fajr with my friends but we stopped playing 2 years ago

Virtual Iftar :
    I will choose kunafa and qutaif and cup of tea as we play among us

||\\__YOUR TEAM CARRIER__//||