Legion Community 3-year Anniversary Crossword Puzzle

Replies
    views
    Community Manager
    Hello Legion Gamers!

The Legion Easter Egg Hunt is underway, and while it’s going on, we’re rolling out the Crossword Puzzle,

Here are the rules:

There are 20 different game names to guess in the crossword puzzle, all of which were discussed in the different communities during the last 3 years, and the parts of those discussions serve as clues for them!
    The game names are written with no spaces between them, all in one word. So if the game has two or more words, for example, Alan Wake, then in the crossword it will be hidden as Alanwake.

If the game has a number in the name, the number is left numerical, but the space between the name and the number is removed. For example, Titanfall 2 in the crossword will be Titanfall2.

If the game has any special characters, for example, an exclamation mark or a colon, then those would be removed as well as any space between words. For example, Ghostwire: Tokyo in the crossword will be GhostwireTokyo.

Update: The crossword may include abbreviations as well as may include full versions of known abbreviations.

To guess the games, you may need to remember older discussions and check older posts. Same as with the Easter Egg Hunt, we took games from discussions across all communities (3 in Nordic, 3 in Spanish, 3 in French, 3 in Italian, 3 in Polish, 3 in Arabic and 2 in English communities).

Once you guess a game name, quickly post it in the comment below. If you were the first to find and post it, you will get a point, so be fast!

Please only share one game name per comment! If you guessed two or more games, please link them all in separate comments.

While you may need to look through other communities to guess the game names, please only post the names in this thread in your Nordic community.

The Crossword Puzzle will end on Friday (the 22nd) at 1 pm UK time or when all game names are guessed, and the points will be calculated afterwards!

And, once again, have fun!

Name:  Screenshot(17).png
Views: 187
Size:  21.7 KB

UPDATE: ALL WORDS HAVE NOW BEEN GUESSED

Across:

5. This game was said to be a huge early success.
    6. This game is simply magical.
    7. This game has fantastic flying creatures.
    8. This game has a 4 million dollar prize.
    9. It's been said that this game would be better if you could duel against the opposing captain.
    12. This game was broken at launch and the apology statement from the developer was shared in the Legion community.
    14. This game is a bird in a compilation post about nature.
    15. This game recently got a DLC that caused a lot of buzz.
    17. This game is said to be half Lineage, half Blade&Soul and half Tera (despite the fact that there can only really be two halves of anything).
    18. While discussing this game, we pondered the question of whether hardware virtualization is as good as the PC.
    20. This game features Erangel.

Down:

1. It was said that playing this game is like being in an anime film.
    2. Playing this game alone may make it much more difficult.
    3. Haffejeeeee thinks this game would be better as a TPS rather than FPS.
    4. M2lobaz can’t wait for the day when this game gets ported to PC.
    10. This game is based on one of the series from almost 30 years ago.
    11. The trailer for this game sparked discussions about microtransactions.
    13. Imranelelami thinks this game is a headache.
    16. This game promised support for FSR 3.0.
    19. At least two of our members agree this is one of the scariest games.

Good luck everyone!
    Last edited by DoctorEldritch; 21-03-24 at 10:18.
  • 82 Replies

Level 52
    16. Cyberpunk2077?

- - - Updated - - -

8. Maybe Fortnite
    Unamused Snarktooth. Advocate for hearing loss & accessibility. Person, friend and a terrible/terrific* artist.
    *delete as appropriate
    Level 52
    If a non-apology blaming people's hardware counts, then 12. might be Jedi Survivor.

- - - Updated - - -

6. Hogwarts Legacy. Unless I think of a different kind of magic. 😅

- - - Updated - - -

7. Not what exactly comes to my mind with "fantastic flying creatures", but the letter count matches "World of Warcraft Dragonflight" and it's the only game with excessively long name that I can think of right now. And well, it does have majestic dragons as the current theme.

- - - Updated - - -

1. Pretty sure it is Nier Automata
    Unamused Snarktooth. Advocate for hearing loss & accessibility. Person, friend and a terrible/terrific* artist.
    *delete as appropriate
    Community Manager
    12, 6 and 7 are correct, but 1 is not
    Level 52
    13. Getting Over It

- - - Updated - - -

12, 6 and 7 are correct, but 1 is not
    Oh wow, guess it is back to the drawing board. I mean, scratching my head, counting letters and browsing the gaming discussions. 😁
    *delete as appropriate
    Community Manager
    @Saka 13 is correct, and good luck with the 1!
    Level 52
    Still thinking about 1. 15 might be Elden Ring?
    *delete as appropriate
    Community Manager
    @Saka it is. You're on a roll with this one!
    Level 52
    @DoctorEldritch I do get some news under that rock of mine! 😁

- - - Updated - - -

19. From the reviews and discussions here I know Amnesia is very scary, could it be this one?

- - - Updated - - -

4. Might be Ghost of Tsushima

- - - Updated - - -

14. A Short Hike has a birb in it

- - - Updated - - -

5. Maybe Palworld? I haven't played it, but everybody keeps talking about it.
    *delete as appropriate