Join The Crystal Ball Gaming Competition! (The competition is over!)

Replies
    views
    Level 1
    Imagine coming home to your absolute machine of a setup, well at least I hope everybody would be doing that or the majority of people, there still are many people out there with crappy setups due to high costs or other factors so i hope pc parts will become better priced in the future!
    Level 1
    Technology is advancing pretty fast and it's already rubbing off on the Healthcare system, administrations in all the different aspects in society and sooner or later gaming. One of the aspects I believe that will become better is the smoothness of the gaming experience when everybody would be having great mics, excellent operating systems and better PCs in general making it a smoother experience for everybody involved especially 5v5 MOBAS
    Level 4
    @DoctorEldritch gaming in the future where cats will be able to join you so you can have fun together, I think with how technology is going forward this could not be such a dumb shout especially since they can get alot of the cat lovers to buy it with emotion
    Level 2
    If you could connect your brain to the desktop and controlled the movements and actions of your character through just neuron signals that would be pretty epic. Picture this, you're online with your friends and you have to see who can focus the hardest lul this could be leading to mass headaches
    Last edited by skrillexy; 06-04-24 at 12:22. Reason: Misclick
    Level 2
    @DoctorEldritch future game franchises will incorporate more and more AI and machine learning for them to collect statistics and improve upon their interfaces, graphics and other factors contributing to user experience and satisfaction. those that succeed the most with this will be the ones getting the best ratings on the steam market, epic games store etc.
    Level 2
    @DoctorEldritch Hope i'm right but im prettyyy optimistic! Gaming in the future will other than being a smoother experience altogether will be more dopamine receptor frying! to elaborate, game developers will by the research on brain dopamine releases know what satisfies the player and what doesnt which ultimately will create madly addicting games, my version of that addiction goes out to solitaire (still an alltime classic eh!)
    Level 1
    @DoctorEldritch If they make Counter strike 3 with crazier graphics, and the real feeling that you're in Mirage planting the C4, then that would be crazy futuristic and realistic and would probably enhance the gaming so much more
    Level 2
    @DoctorEldritch I hope future gaming chairs will contribute to transforming gaming. They could be adjusted to posture for ultimate comfort, vibrate and tilt with in-game actions for total immersion, and even simulate weather effects with temperature control, make you feel the recoil of a weapon or the wind in your hair.
    Level 1
    @DoctorEldritch Future tech could personalize your gaming snacks and drinks! Imagine smart fridges suggesting healthy options based on your gameplay (energy boost before a boss fight?). 3D printers might even whip up custom snacks on demand, while self-chilling containers keep drinks perfectly frosty. What I find even more futuristic if you can see your hunger/thirst barstatus as a notification bar INGAME ON A SCREEN. that would be epic
    Level 2
    @DoctorEldritch Gaming will reach a point where it'll be indistingusuable from real life and you wont know if its a game or real life when you open up youtube or social media