8️⃣6️⃣ Let's Get to Know Each Other: Age and Hobbies!

Replies
    views
    Community Manager
    Hello, Legioners! This is the third Legion Fridays of March!🎮

Let's Dive Into Who We Are!

We know we're all here for the gaming thrills, but there's more to us than just what's on screen. Let's get to know each other a bit better!

Age: How many trips around the sun have you taken? Share your age with us! It's cool to see the range of ages we've got in our crew.

Hobbies: What floats your boat when you're not gaming? Whether it's rocking out to music, painting, skating, or anything else, spill the beans! We're curious to see what other passions we share.

No pressure to spill all the deets, but it's a chance for us to connect on a different level and maybe find some new buds with similar interests.

Can't wait to hear from you all!

How do we select the winners?

We will select 3-4 random winners every month. The more activities you participate in, the higher your chance of winning!

February Schedule/Awards:

• Friday 1st February
    • Friday 8th February✅
    • Friday 15th February ✅
    • Friday 22nd February
    • Friday 29th February

Awards:

• Legion Gaming Control Mouse Pad L
    • Coffee mug
    • Legion Water Bottle
    • Tote Bag
    Last edited by UnapologeticDino; 26-03-24 at 00:09.
  • 3 Replies

Level 13
    Good evening, how are you? I am 23 years old. In fact, I am multi-talented.😄 I love drawing, reading, and singing. Most of my interests are in the artistic field, In addition to practicing tennis in the club weakly . Most of the time I use my skills to hold parties, events, and hold special occasions for family and relatives. And for my friends and neighbors sometimes ☺
    Level 2
    Good afternoon,

I'm 30 years old and as old as that might seem, i like to think I'm still young.. no joint issues, back pain or groans thank god...
    Other hobbies besides gaming despite not truly being a hardcore gamer due to pc limitations, include learning languages, watching movies/films and sports such as paddle tennis & squash.
    Level 5
    Hey there! So I'm 23 years old, so apart from gaming I have a couple of other hobbies, first is to leave my gaming cave and touch some grass every now and then XD, and second I'm a parkour athlete so I'm addicted to adrenaline, heights, and risky movements, I've been doing it since I was 14, had a few major injuries but no fractured bones, or something that's life threatening. And of course watching movies and anime.