Thumbs Up
    Received: 999
    Given: 2,076

Which Home Alone movie is your favorite?
    07-04-21

Name:  Home-Alone-Movies-Ranked.jpeg
Views: 2248
Size:  79.6 KB

Hi guys!

Home Alone - one of my favorite movies! As a child, I used to LOVE watching Home Alone movies with my family, no matter what time of the year it was!

It might be an unpopular opinion but my favorite Home Alone movie was Home Alone 4! I can't think of one reason why but I do love how modern the house was at the time, the actors, the hilarious traps Kevin set and how no one believed him! 😂

I would love to hear from you - which one is your favorite Home Alone movie and why?

Here is a small trip down memory lane to remind you of each one of the Home Alone movies:

Home Alone (1990):

Name:  home alone 1.jpeg
Views: 218
Size:  65.9 KB

An eight-year-old troublemaker must protect his house from a pair of burglars when he is accidentally left home alone by his family during Christmas vacation.

Home Alone 2- Lost in New York (1992):

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Home Alone 2.jpeg 
Views:	274 
Size:	444.1 KB 
ID:	691

One year after Kevin McCallister was left home alone and had to defeat a pair of bumbling burglars, he accidentally finds himself stranded in New York City - and the same criminals are not far behind.

Home Alone 3 (1997):

Name:	Home Alone 3.jpeg 
Views:	242 
Size:	70.1 KB 
ID:	692

Alex Pruitt, an 8-year-old boy living in Chicago, must fend off international spies who seek a top-secret computer chip in his toy car.

Home Alone 4 - Taking back the house (2002):

Name:	Home Alone 4.jpeg 
Views:	260 
Size:	174.2 KB 
ID:	693

Kevin McCallister travels to his father over christmas and must defend the house against old enemies who plan to kidnap the Crown Prince.

​​​​​​​

Home Alone 5 - The Holiday Heist (2012):
    ​​​​​​​

Name:	Home Alone 5.jpg 
Views:	250 
Size:	437.8 KB 
ID:	694

Finn Baxter sets up booby traps to catch the ghost of his new home's former occupant, only to discover he must protect the house and his sister from three bumbling art thieves.

So which Home Alone movie is YOUR favorite and why?
    ​​​​​​​→ New to Legion Community? Find out all you need to know to get started!
    → If you have any questions, feel free to reach out via private message:)
    → Arabic speaker? Check out our Arabic Community!
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14
    Given: 10

07-04-21

I'd say Home alone 1. While the advanced tech of the house and the drama in 4 was entertaining, I guess the old-school antics in the first one just brings it home with the craziness of it all.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 999
    Given: 2,076

08-04-21

Hi @Omega1,

I do agree! The Home Alone 1 movie is the first one to be released so there's definitely something special about it. It also has the highest ratings compared to others!
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 158
    Given: 458

08-04-21

I'd say Home Alone 1 and 2. I think only Macaulay Culkin were the most appropriate for the leading role.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 55
    Given: 814

15-06-21

Quote Originally Posted by RudiVermeulen View Post
    I'd say Home Alone 1 and 2. I think only Macaulay Culkin were the most appropriate for the leading role.
    Childhood favorite😋 all of them
    Morning Star