Riot Games announced a new server for the Middle East 😯🔥🔥🔥

Replies
    views
    Level 40

Riot Games announced a new Middle East server on Twitter yesterday, along with localization in Arabic for the TFT game and league of legends😯🔥❤️❤️❤️❤️

it will be published this year

What do you think? Do you believe it will increase competition between servers?
    I believe they will offer free transfers to it for a year, similar to what they did for the Indonesia server

You can also check their thread from HERE
  • 2 Replies

Level 45
    It's a good idea especially for who wanna learn the game but still not compitive enough and the high toxicity will make it less worth I might still be on Euw
    If you hit a wall, hit it hard
    Level 40
    @LockOut

I somewhat agree with you, but Riot Games is trying its best to fight toxicity, and as we know, they have the best support

I believe the MENA server was announced in 2020, but it's a bit late now. We were too excited about it at that time but I believe it's not a good idea at the moment

It would be better if we had lower ping and didn't have to play or fight against people with 10 ms ping who ruin our games.

Also, there will be a problem with finding boosters in low elo especially in new servers because I believe most of them won't transfer their accounts to a new server (we made friends with a lot of people there). So, they would create new ones.