Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 1

Parents of Kids Playing Minecraft
    07-04-21

Hi Community, Does anyone here play Minecraft with their kids? Has anyone else found it impossible to understand how to set up cross platform access to a realm?
    If so, please share your experiences.
    Thanks
    ​​​​​​​P
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 833
    Given: 726

09-04-21

Hey @PeterNewbould I play minecraft pretty often and loving it! But just playing by myself though, no kids involved. I'm not an expert on realm settings... but I've hopped into someone else's world when they play on PS5 and I play on PC, Windows edition. which platforms are you using to play Minecraft? In case anyone here on the community would know more and could offer some tips for you. 😊
    ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​☕ Hi I'm Marion and I'm part of the Legion Community Team!
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 833
    Given: 726

09-04-21

@Elixor I think you mentioned playing Minecraft earlier? If you're around, just wanted to check maybe you might have some insights that could help with the realm settings? 😊
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 278
    Given: 192

09-04-21

Hey @Marion @PeterNewbould,

I do play Minecraft with my son (vanilla or servers I build with plugins). We use the java version and I have a couple of servers using VeryGames (I don't know if I can put the link here).
    I haven't tried Realms to be honest as I found it easier to manage using a simple server system.

I'm not helping much sorry but it would be amazing to have a Legion server @Marion 😁
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 1

12-04-21

@Elixor, it would be great if Lenovo could give all Lenovo device owners access to a server for cloud gaming. I think everyone would prefer this to paying MS €7 per month!!
    BTW - I play bedrock version on PC with my son on Nintendo Switch.
    ​​​​​​​
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 278
    Given: 192

13-04-21

That would be nice, lots of people on the server, I can imagine how crazy it would get 😁

I haven't tried bedrock as I had the java edition for many years. Is there big differences? I guess the mods are not available but apart from that is that the same thing?