Prime Gaming: Games for April 2024

Replies
    views
    Level 52
    Name:  0Q6fp3rRGoCVgdGfD.jpg
Views: 226
Size:  95.2 KB

Every month, Prime Gaming offers titles on different platforms. Below is the list of games offered for the month of April 2024 and the corresponding platforms:
    • Chivalry 2 [Epic Games Store] - 04 April
    • Faraway 2: Jungle Escape [Amazon Games App] - April 04
    • Black Desert [Black Desert Online Launcher] - April 04
    • Drawn: Trail of Shadows [Amazon Games App] - April 11
    • Faraway 3: Arctic Escape [Amazon Games App] - April 11
    • Fallout 76 [PC via GOG Code; Xbox via Xbox Code] - April 11th
    • Demon's Tilt [Epic Games Store] - April 11th
    • Rose Riddle: The Fairy Tale Detective Collector's Edition [Legacy Games Code] - April 18th
    • Dexter Stardust: Adventures in Outer Space [Amazon Games App] - April 18th
    • Living Legends: Fallen Sky [Amazon Games App] - April 25th
    • Vlad Circus: Descend Into Madness [Amazon Games App] - April 25th
    • Tiny Robots Recharged [Amazon Games App] - April 25th

Once collected, these games will be entirely yours, regardless of your subscription status. In addition, DLC (skins and more) will be available for various games.
    Tag me to be sure I see the answer and reply to you / Taguez moi pour être sûr que je vois la réponse et vous réponde en retour
    Most of my writings in no particular order (mostly in French) / La plupart de mes écrits sans ordre particulier
    >> HERE/ ICI <<

• 5 Replies

Community Manager
    @GoLLuM13 Amazon is branching out! Maybe the same as with films and series, we'll get to see the time when they will spend millions on game development? Could be nice...

That being said, none of what's offered right now really interested me 😅 Maybe Vlad Circus: Descend Into Madness. Maybe. When I am in a specific mood. Do you see anything you'd like in the list?
    Level 2
    Amazon in game development would be like Walmart going into the film department, nah but on a real I find it hard to see that actually work out, something about Amazon in gaming doesnt hit quite right...
    Level 52
    @DoctorEldritch That's been a while since Amazon has been branching out 😁 They're in the game industry since 2010 (as publishers) one of the most known games they developed is "New World". But hear this out, in 2022 they published "Lost Ark", this year we will have "Blue Protocol" and in their future projects they have a "Tomb Raider" game and an MMORPG "The Lord of the Rings" game soooo... I think if someone is strong enough to get into this industry, it's them, let's not forget they have a very big and deep wallet and Twitch is theirs (Luna too)
    Tag me to be sure I see the answer and reply to you / Taguez moi pour être sûr que je vois la réponse et vous réponde en retour
    Most of my writings in no particular order (mostly in French) / La plupart de mes écrits sans ordre particulier
    >> HERE/ ICI <<

Level 2
    Yeah amazon into gaming isn't as strange as it sounds tbh, with how deep their wallets are they're BOUND to produce something of quality especially with the monopoly they have on e-commerce they might start buying out video game companies to gain a monopoly there aswell, but then what do I know am just a random gamer?
    Community Manager
    An interesting trend to be sure. As with everything, it can be very hit-or-miss, we all know that even games that have dozens of millions in their budget can perform poorly (series too). It is hard to consistently outperform yourself while retaining artistic integrity and financial means to do so, there are not that many people in the industry like that, especially now, with all the lay-offs. All the more reason to pay attention to Michael Douse and his recent interview where he criticizes this new status quo in the industry.