Need help on Lenovo G24E-20 colour configuration

Replies
    views
    Level 2
    I just bought this monitor and i love the game mode filter "FPS2" wich offers a great color, the problem is that im facing reverse ghosting and i would like to create my own set just editing the overdrive to level 2 instead of level 4 but im not allowed to change the preset so i would like recomendations on colour settings for this monitor.
  • 3 Replies

Community Manager
    Hello, let's see if @Lascax can help you out!
    Level 38
    @twintii Hello! Unfortunately I don't have a Lenovo Monitor so even if I am often able to provide some tech help on other matters, this one I can only go with some general tries I'd do.

I agree that the ghosting may be due to the Overdrive setting being too high. I've read that sometimes it can conflict with these, so I'd try to disable/enable these and test out:
    • HDR Windows setting
    • G-Sync NVidia Control Panel setting
    • NVidia Overlay ( alt+z ) ( should be disabled )
    • any other kind of ingame overlay you might have
    Gaming laptop enthusiast with a passion for Game Design
    🇮🇹 Il mio Canale Youtube di informazione su GAMING e TECH: ▶ LASCAX infoTech
    Currently on Lenovo Legion 5 Pro 2022 (12700H/3070Ti/32GB), Legion GO & Legion Glasses

🇮🇹 Taggatemi nelle risposte o potrei perdermele.
    🇬🇧 Tag me in your replies or I could miss them.
    Level 4
    Always good with a sofa game, I love, love, love exploring a good open world games. I can recommend the works of Amy Hennig (looking at game designers the same way I look at writers) if you're into that vibe.