🥇 Legion Medal Board - March 2024

Replies
    views
    Community Manager
    Hello Legion Gamers!

It's the 15th of April, time for the fashionably late Medalboard! 😎Every month we have a medal board where members collect points by engaging in the community. (Check the bottom of the thread for more details)!

Remember, the more you engage in the community, the more points you collect!

📢 We are happy to announce that the top 5 winners of the month are:

1 🥇 @GoLLuM13 from our French Community 👏
    2 🥈 @ramax from our French Community 👏
    3 🥉 @TrendaTen from our Polish Community 👏
    4 🏅 @Kaywen from our Italian Community 👏
    5 🏅 @Alpha75 from our French Community 👏

Top 50 Members
    Position Member Country Total Points Game Nights Badges
    1 🥇 GoLLuM13 France 571
    2 🥈 ramax France 485
    3 🥉 TrendaTen Poland 382
    4 Kaywen Italy 347
    5 Alpha75 France 296
    6 Prywatny Poland 271
    7 Ken3cento Italy 258
    8 Valiguard France 248 🏅
    9 halonfire France 235
    10 Batgreg France 210
    11 Motedus Poland 132
    12 JokerZida Qatar 118
    13 AmrAli1 Egypt 109
    14 mastereur France 103
    15 YeiCov Spain 84
    16 Otagastrife Spain 75
    17 Klaw France 67
    18 rhydid France 63
    19 Saka Finland 62
    20 Marcelek Poland 61
    21 ChristianRasmussen Denmark 57
    22 Quimct Spain 56
    23 AceAngel Egypt 54
    24 Blackgem Spain 54 🏅
    25 SirLongoVZ Italy 51
    26 Elzahraa Egypt 45
    27 misterditmike France 44
    28 MZKRZ France 39
    29 BabkaBezKlapka Poland 37
    30 BelalSaid Egypt 37
    31 NYXTHEGODDES Poland 35
    32 M2lobaz Egypt 33
    33 Sinber Poland 28
    34 ArKha France 26
    35 Isharaaq Italy 24
    36 Ashiaa Saudi Arabia 21
    37 Kubert Denmark 20
    38 walaeltayer Egypt 20
    39 Ecco1983 Spain 19
    40 BuddyQuiet Egypt 17
    41 j7schultz Spain 17 🏅
    42 marwamero Egypt 17
    43 AhmedMAbdo Egypt 15
    44 AmrAlaa Egypt 15
    45 Elsawyelsawi Egypt 15
    46 GLaDOS Italy 15
    47 GandeDeSa Spain 14
    48 maciej4 Poland 14
    49 Siri Italy 14
    50 framanco1987 Italy 13

New names on the list this time! @Saka moved a bit lower and @ChristianRasmussen moved a bit higher, and this time around @Kubert is in the table too!

Top 10 Countries

Position Country Points Game Nights Medals
    1 🥇 France 2428 🏅
    2 🥈 Egypt 1278
    3 🥉 Poland 1111
    4 Italy 776
    5 Spain 564 🏅🏅🏅
    6 Qatar 131
    7 Denmark 103
    8 Saudi Arabia 81
    9 Finland 73
    10 United Arab Emirates 52

Nice to see not one but two Nordic countries in the table this month! Denmark is back at place 7, and this time Finland is a bit lower at place 9! And Spain again, has the most medals.

How to collect points and how does it work?

😎The rules are very few and simple! You can collect points by:
    Activity Points generated
    💬 Writing a comment +1
    ✍ Starting a new discussion +5
    🏅 Participating in a #GameTogether +7

You will also collect one badge for the Medal Board every time you take part in our #GameTogether!
    Last edited by DoctorEldritch; 4 Weeks Ago at 10:16.
  • 8 Replies

Level 52
    Congrats everyone and I already know who will take "my" spot on April 😁
    Tag me to be sure I see the answer and reply to you / Taguez moi pour être sûr que je vois la réponse et vous réponde en retour
    Most of my writings in no particular order (mostly in French) / La plupart de mes écrits sans ordre particulier
    >> HERE/ ICI <<

Level 52
    Congratulations to all members!

France is well represented this month

- - - Updated - - -
    @GoLLuM13 Not me :) I was on semi-vacation in March, but now I'm back at work, two weeks at 11 hours a day. So less here
    Level 52
    @ramax We're on the same team anyway 😉
    Tag me to be sure I see the answer and reply to you / Taguez moi pour être sûr que je vois la réponse et vous réponde en retour
    Most of my writings in no particular order (mostly in French) / La plupart de mes écrits sans ordre particulier
    >> HERE/ ICI <<

Level 52
    Congratulations to team France!

My activity is regrettably rather low lately, but chronic migraines are getting in the way and I haven't been able to get a solution yet.
    Unamused Snarktooth. Advocate for hearing loss & accessibility. Person, friend and a terrible/terrific* artist.
    *delete as appropriate
    Community Manager
    France is well represented this month

Oh indeed, France is always coming out on top.

@GoLLuM13 Not me :) I was on semi-vacation in March, but now I'm back at work, two weeks at 11 hours a day. So less here

Oh my, thank you for spending more time with us during your vacation! 11 hours a day sounds like a lot of work.
    Community Manager
    @Saka Health should always come first, it is good to take a break when you need it to feel better. Hope you can find a solution soon.

On a personal note, have you tried including more ginger in your diet? It is known for its medical properties, personally, I am using it for nausea and indigestion and it helps me, but I read that it also helps with migraines (though I never tried it against those, so can't vouch for its effectiveness there). If you can eat it (I prefer the version in sugar syrup for a milder taste), then maybe it can help you feel better, even if only a bit.
    Level 52
    @DoctorEldritch Hm, I eat ginger in food quite often, but I haven't noticed any effect. Most of stuff that supposedly helps with migraine doesn't do anything in my case, though. It's been pretty much confirmed that muscle tension is causing the migraines, but the doctors are still reluctant to notice that. Hence my great frustration with the public healthcare.

Only times I got relief is when I was receiving treatment for muscle tension around my head. And really aggressive muscle relaxants, but they are really hesitant to use those, so it took a month of being unable to break out of the migraine cycle at all before they gave me the shots.
    Unamused Snarktooth. Advocate for hearing loss & accessibility. Person, friend and a terrible/terrific* artist.
    *delete as appropriate
    Community Manager
    @Saka When it comes to "food that is good for something", as in, "ginger is good for nausea" or "lentils are good for weight loss" or "fish is good for healthy skin" or something else of that kind, I always think that it would be nice to have a specific ratio. As in, you have to eat this many grams of this type of food for this duration to observe this improvement, for example, you need to eat 20 grams of ginger every day for 2 weeks and you notice fewer tummy cramps" or something like that.

I understand that this is not possible given how we're all different, but it would help if some guide like that existed to check if something does not work on you at all or if you are not eating it enough (or too much). But that's just my wishful thinking. It's just that the idea of "eating something to feel better" is so tempting...