Genshin Impact is getting a new update (and character) next week!

Replies
    views
    Community Manager
    Hello Legion Gamers!

A bit of good news for Genshin Impact fans ( @GoLLuM13 in my mind that's you): update 4.6 titled 4.6 "Two Worlds Aflame, the Crimson Night Fades" is coming next week (24th of April) and brings new content as well as the new character:

And just yesterday, HoYoverse released an animated backstory of the new character Arlecchino. May be of interest to anime aficionados ( @Saka, you may find it interesting):

So something to look forward to for Genshin Impact fans. Do we have any of those?
  • 4 Replies

Level 52
    @DoctorEldritch people are super hyped by Arlecchino, I'm not, even if she seems great 👀 I'm saving for other characters that should (potentially) come back on 4.7 (like Furina).

As for the little animation, it's great and I hope they'll make something about it on Netflix or Amazon, the lore is super rich, there's a lot they can do
    Tag me to be sure I see the answer and reply to you / Taguez moi pour être sûr que je vois la réponse et vous réponde en retour
    Most of my writings in no particular order (mostly in French) / La plupart de mes écrits sans ordre particulier
    >> HERE/ ICI <<

Community Manager
    @GoLLuM13 Do you know which studio is doing those animations? Chances are they could do a series as well. Like how Bobbypills is now making a series after they made trailers for Dead Cells. The potential is there, and Genshin Impact is massive. Hopefully, something is coming.
    Level 52
    @DoctorEldritch It's "ufotable" same one who did "Demon Slayer"
    Tag me to be sure I see the answer and reply to you / Taguez moi pour être sûr que je vois la réponse et vous réponde en retour
    Most of my writings in no particular order (mostly in French) / La plupart de mes écrits sans ordre particulier
    >> HERE/ ICI <<

Community Manager
    @GoLLuM13 Oh really. I honestly could not tell, I think Demon Slayer's style is different. Then again, manga style is distinct too, and anime follows it relatively closely. But it is good news, those guys know how to make a good series given a chance. Just need someone to work on the story with the source material, after all, big part of Demon Slayer's success is due to mangaka.