Atlus and Studio Zero announced Metaphor ReFantazio release date!

Replies
    views
    Community Manager
    Hello Legion Gamers!

A bit of hopefully good news! Atlus and Studio Zero announced Metaphor ReFantazio release date, it's 11th of October! Developers promise a mix of tactical and real-time combat, interesting companions, unique profession classes and transport, time management and more. Check it out:

What is exciting about this for me personally is the people involved in making it. This is a project of Katsura Hashino, who was previously a creative producer and director of Persona and Megami Tensei. And he is joined by character designer Shigenori Soejima and composer Shoji Meguro, both of whom worked on Persona 3, Persona 4 and Persona 5. It's Three Musketeers Persona Veterans! Now we know where the "time management" bit comes from 😅

Personally, I like the Persona series. I finished Persona 4, and after @GoLLuM13 mentioned that it's coming to Game Pass in February, I bumped that on my list. And I want to play Perona 5, but right now it is still a bit over my budget, I am waiting for a discount of some kind. So more games from the people who took part in making those games is good news for me.

Do we have any Persona fans around?
  • 2 Replies

I love the soundtrack! It makes you want to play it!
    Community Manager
    @ramax oh yeah, Shoji Meguro is the boss! All Persona games had some decent music. Got OSTs and everything: