9️⃣0️⃣ We All Start Somewhere

Replies
    views
    Community Manager
    Hello, Legioners! This is the second and last Legion Fridays of April!🎮

We all had a start, right?

We're going to rewind back to the beginning of our gaming journeys! Tell me, what was the the game that hooked you at the beginning of your gaming journey? was it Super Mario Bros.? Fortnite? Pac-Man? The Legend of Zelda?

For me, it all started when I was 5 or 6 years old, playing Super Mario on that small Atari with a bag of chips on my lap and refusing to go to bed at night. Some things never change, huh? (Mom would throw a flip flop my way if she saw this post) 😂

I feel like this week's Legion Fridays will bring back so many memories and create a nostalgic atmosphere that I'm positive we'll all dig.

How do we select the winners?

We will select 10 random winners every month. The more activities you participate in, the higher your chance of winning!

April Schedule/Awards:

• Friday 19th April✅
    • Friday 26th April ✅

Awards:

Accessories:

• Lenovo Legion M300s RGB Gaming Mouse (Black)
    • Lenovo Legion M600 Wireless Gaming Mouse
    • Legion Gaming Control Mouse Pad L - StinGrey
    • Legion Gaming Control Mouse Pad L
    • Legion H300 Stereo Gaming Headset

Merch:

• BACKPACK BLACK
    • CAP SURF BLUE
    • BACKPACK BLACK
    • CAP PURPURE
    • DRUMS BLACK
    Last edited by UnapologeticDino; 2 Weeks Ago at 18:03.

Wanna unleash your gaming skills? Check out our game nights schedule by clicking here!

Just landed in Legion Community? Introduce yourself and join the party here!👋

Need answers? Shoot me a message in private for some one-on-one assistance!

• 28 Replies

Level 12
    When I was 5, I used to play House of the Dead. It was the only game I finished on my own at that age. Also i used to challenge my brother in Jazz Jackrabbit.
    My brother would sometimes push me off the chair so he could shoot first, kind of cheating, but it was all in good fun.
    Last edited by Theblackswordsman; 3 Weeks Ago at 15:02.
    Level 48
    The first game I played in my life was GTA Vice City ❤️
    But I didn't understand the story.
    I was playing it because I liked it, to be honest
    But I understood her story after that
    Say Good Night
    Level 47
    I also started on Atari my favorite games then were Super Mario, circus Charlie and there was a game for captain Tsubasa "known as captain Majed in Arabic", I abused it when I got its card till I couldn't win anymore against the game AI 😂
    then came The PS 1 and it was the most entertaining times there was Tekken 3, Metal Slug, winnning Eleven, fighting force and Crash Team Racing and many many more but these were my best
    One step closer to greater understanding!
    Level 29
    @UnapologeticDino Counter-Strike is the one with which I started my memories in the fun and wonderful world of games! ❤️🌸
    Sometimes not holding on to something protects you from the harm of holding on to it !
    Level 4
    Used to play Dave, contra, tekken since childhood. Later got PS1 started playing games from various genres. Later dived into PC gaming emulators, (SNES, NEO GEO, SEGA) & got PS2 to play with family & friends. Later got Nintendo DS 1st gen, after that got PSP, then moved to LAN & online gaming MOBA, RPG, RTSG, FPS etc. Now I am a casual gamer.
    Level 52
    The first game I played was GTA Vice City on the PS2
    I loved the beginning music very much
    Level 8
    @UnapologeticDino The first two games I played in my gaming career were Tom and Jerry and Spiderman friend or foe. The Tom and Jerry game was great and funny, and the maps were very diverse. Each map had different details and interactions, an experience I will never forget and I want to play it again now.

- - - Updated - - -

@UnapologeticDino The first two games I played in my gaming career were Tom and Jerry and Spiderman friend or foe. The Tom and Jerry game was great and funny, and the maps were very diverse. Each map had different details and interactions, an experience I will never forget and I want to play it again now.

kindly visit my youtube channel:

NOVICE EDITOR
    Level 6
    One of the first games I played was IGI,
    and for me it was one of the best shooter games I've ever played in my life.

Name:  images(10).jpeg
Views: 66
Size:  43.4 KB

Name:  images(12).jpeg
Views: 64
Size:  28.5 KB
    Level 6
    the first games I played was Jazz Jackrabbit:1
    It was a lot of fun for me for the first game I played

Name:  images(13).jpeg
Views: 59
Size:  72.0 KB