Game Pass : What's up for the first half of May 2024 ?

Replies
    views
    Level 52
    Games coming to the Game Pass :
    • Have A Nice Death (Cloud, Console and PC) – Available now
    • Star Wars Jedi: Survivor (PC and Xbox Series X|S) EA Play – Available now
    • The Rewinder (Cloud, Console and PC) – Available now
    • Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition (Cloud, Console and PC) – May 02
    • Kona II: Brume (Cloud, Console and PC) – May 07
    • Little Kitty, Big City (Cloud, Console and PC) – May 09
    • Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons (Cloud, Console and PC) – May 14

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Perks :
    • Overwatch 2 : Saison 10 Pack d’Avantages – Available now
    • Exoprimal : Kit de démarrage – Available now

Games leaving the Game Pass on May 15 :
    • Eastern Exorcist (Cloud, Console and PC)
    • Eiyuden Chronicle Rising (Cloud, Console and PC)
    • Fuga: Melodies of Steel 2 ((Cloud, Console and PC)
    • Ghostlore (Cloud, Console and PC)
    • Just Cause 4 Reloaded (Cloud, Console and PC)
    • Norco (Cloud, Console and PC)
    • SD Gundam Battle Alliance (Cloud, Console and PC)
    • Supraland Six Inches Under (Cloud, Console and PC)
    Tag me to be sure I see the answer and reply to you / Taguez moi pour être sûr que je vois la réponse et vous réponde en retour
    Most of my writings in no particular order (mostly in French) / La plupart de mes écrits sans ordre particulier
    >> HERE/ ICI <<

• 12 Replies

Community Manager
    @GoLLuM13 Ah, thank you for reminding me that Have A Nice Death is out, I got so wrapped up in Star Wars Jedi: Survivor that it slipped past me. I am getting it now.

Other than that, I am looking forward to Little Kitty, Big City. I spotted it when you posted about it the other day, and it is good that it's included here so I can try it out without paying extra.

The rest I either played before or am not interested in. Kona II: Brume looks intriguing, but it is Mostly Positive on Steam which is not very encouraging when there are better options coming in cough-cough-Ghost-of-Tsushima-cough-cough 😅
    Level 52
    @DoctorEldritch I'm also waiting for the kitty cat game and "Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons" (if it's the remake version, I already have the old one)
    Tag me to be sure I see the answer and reply to you / Taguez moi pour être sûr que je vois la réponse et vous réponde en retour
    Most of my writings in no particular order (mostly in French) / La plupart de mes écrits sans ordre particulier
    >> HERE/ ICI <<

Community Manager
    @GoLLuM13 Oh, if it is a remake, then I may take a look, I thought it was the old one. Would not tell its a remake from looking at it, though 😅
    Level 52
    @DoctorEldritch I dug a little bit more, and it appears it's the old version. It's the old cover, and they introduce it like this : "The critically acclaimed and award-winning classic is returning to the Game Pass library!"
    >> HERE/ ICI <<

Community Manager
    @GoLLuM13 Ah. Too bad. A bit odd, though, the original game is over 10 years old by now, and the remake is but a few months old now, but they still decided to go with the old one, I wonder why.
    Community Manager
    Little Kitty, Big City came out. I did not manage to try it yet, but we got it.
    Level 52
    @DoctorEldritch thank you for the reminder I'll try to find some time to download it and try it
    >> HERE/ ICI <<

Community Manager
    @GoLLuM13 I tried it this weekend, it was ok. Many cat gags. Not perfect or epic by any means, but it never aspired to be, it is a nice little cat-themed adventure and it knows its audience. Lighthearted fun for a few evenings. Could work well as a diversion for brutal medieval Japan that we'll get to experience in just a few days, more so because Kitty takes place in modern Japan. 🏯
    Level 52
    @DoctorEldritch thanks fir the feedback

I just saw that Ghost of Tsushima is having the same problem as helldivers 2. Because of the online part of the gamer a PSN account is required and some people living in those countries without PSN are having a refund and their pre-purchase canceled 👀
    I guess Sony never learns 👀
    >> HERE/ ICI <<