PS Plus: free games for May 2024

Replies
    views
    Level 52

As it does every month, Playstation is "giving away" PS4 / PS5 games to subscribers in any of the 3 Playstation Plus tiers (Essential, Extra, Premium).

For this month of May, which runs from May 07 to June 17, 2024, we will have :

• EA Sports FC 24 Standard Edition | PS4, PS5
    • Ghostrunner 2 | PS5
    • Tunic | PS4, PS5
    • Destiny 2: Eclipse | PS4, PS5
    • EA Sports FC 24 Ultimate Team Starter Pack

To pick them up, go to their website >>here<< or directly to your console. Of course, as it is often the case with these subscriptions, the games are accessible as long as the subscription is active.

So you still have until May 06, 2024 to pick up April's games (Immortals of Aveum, Minecraft Legends and Skul: The Hero Slayer).
    Tag me to be sure I see the answer and reply to you / Taguez moi pour être sûr que je vois la réponse et vous réponde en retour
    Most of my writings in no particular order (mostly in French) / La plupart de mes écrits sans ordre particulier
    >> HERE/ ICI <<

• 3 Replies

Community Manager
    @GoLLuM13 Thank you for this! As a PC-only gamer, it is not really applicable to me all that much, but I think it is interesting how Ghostrunner 2 is being given away already, it is a relatively new game.
    Level 52
    @DoctorEldritch With Ghostrunner II on this list, at least they have a recent good game for this month 😜
    Tag me to be sure I see the answer and reply to you / Taguez moi pour être sûr que je vois la réponse et vous réponde en retour
    Most of my writings in no particular order (mostly in French) / La plupart de mes écrits sans ordre particulier
    >> HERE/ ICI <<

Community Manager
    @GoLLuM13 I guess that it ticks that box. So now it's "including some of the latest releases" or something like that. I mean, the selection is not too bad, Tunic is a decent game, for example, but I wish there were more options here more than how new the games are.