Everything you need to know about the Esports World Cup 🏆🔥🔥🔥

Replies
    views
    Level 40
    The Esports World Cup has replaced Gamers8

Last year, Gamers8 had total prizes of $45 million, and let's be honest, it wasn't successful, despite Saudi Arabia spending a lot on it

Saudi Arabia spent more than $70 billion on gaming (esports, creating entertainment cities, etc.)

one of biggest plans is Qiddiya City

Qiddiya City will be home to the world’s first mixed-use gaming and esports district, attracting gamers from across the globe and cementing Saudi Arabia as the global epicenter of this dynamic sector.

The Qiddiya City will include 60,000 buildings covering an area of 360 square kilometres and is expected to eventually have more than 600,000 residents

after prince Faisal bin Bandar bin Sultan has been appointed as the Acting President of the International Esports Federation

They changed the name of Gamers8 to Esports World Cup (EWC), and they even increased the prize pool to $60 million💸💸💸! 😱😱😱

it is Scheduled from July 4 to August 24, 2024, in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, the event will showcase 20 tournaments across 19 different video game titles.

it promises to be the largest in esports history

Um, so what do you think? Which team will you encourage? If you have the chance to travel there, what will you watch?🤔🤔🤔
  • 4 Replies

Level 18
    Are there any egyptions teams there like raad or anubis?
    I Might consider watching their matches
    ||\\__YOUR TEAM CARRIER__//||
    Level 40
    @AceAngel i didn't see any Egyptian team qualified to it

i saw twisted minds , Falcons ,geekay esports
    Level 18
    I might watch some of geekay matches
    ||\\__YOUR TEAM CARRIER__//||
    Level 40
    @AceAngel i will encourage T1 lol team