Prime Gaming : Games for May 2024

views
    Level 52
    Name:  Amazon_Prime_Gamin_2024-05.jpg
Views: 99
Size:  97.7 KB

Every month, Prime Gaming offers titles on different platforms. Below is the list of games offered for the month of May 2024 and the corresponding platforms:

• Tomb Raider Game of the Year Edition [GOG Code] - May 02
    • LEGO® STAR WARS III: The Clone Wars™ [GOG Code] - May 02
    • Dark City: International Intrigue [Amazon Games App] - May 09
    • Fallout 3: Game of the Year Edition [GOG Code] - May 09
    • Nine Witches: Family Disruption [Amazon Games App] - May 09
    • Electrician Simulator [Epic Games Store] - May 09
    • 100 Doors Games: Escape from School [Legacy Games Code] - May 16
    • The Forgotten City [Amazon Games App] - May 16
    • Spirits of Mystery: Whisper of the Past [Amazon Games App] - May 23

Once collected, these games will be entirely yours, regardless of your subscription status. In addition, DLC (skins and more) will be available for various games.
    Last edited by GoLLuM13; 2 Weeks Ago at 00:30.
    Tag me to be sure I see the answer and reply to you / Taguez moi pour être sûr que je vois la réponse et vous réponde en retour
    Most of my writings in no particular order (mostly in French) / La plupart de mes écrits sans ordre particulier
    >> HERE/ ICI <<

• 1 Reply

Community Manager
    @GoLLuM13 Interesting selection. Out of these here, The Forgotten City has been on my list for a while now, I might as well try to grab it.

And I may check out Nine Witches: Family Disruption too, it is pixel, but if it is funny enough, could be good. It has high scores on Steam, at least, and we do not get that many good quests these days...

The rest I have either played already like Tomb Raider or Fallout 3, or they do not interest me.