We've heard that you've been having trouble accessing our Minecraft server (thank you @Ken3cento and @galadrielmt for letting us know!) and we've investigated what's happening. We found out, that the Minecraft launcher version has changed with the newest update from 1.18.1 to 1.18.2.
With our server being version 1.18.1, you might experience access issues, if you've updated the game to version 1.18.2. But we found a solution! 😊
Please follow these steps in order to access our server:
1. Activate the Minecraft launcher, but don't press Play just yet.
2. Please select "Installations" from the top tabs, then click on "New installation".
3. In the next window, click the drop down arrow next to the "Version"
4. In the drop down options, search for "Release 1.18.1", select it and click the green "Create" button
5. In the "Installations" tab, the chosen release will now appear - if you hover over it and click the "Play" button, appearing next to it, you should be able to join our server 😊
Please let us know if this helped and if you are experiencing any issues! And a huge shout out for @cyrusnimda for helping us investigate! 🤗
See you back in our village 😊