Hello Legion Gamers!

Epic Games Store offers games for free every week. This week, the free games are...

Circus Electrique

Circus Electrique is part story-driven RPG, part tactics, part circus management, and completely enthralling. When everyday Londoners mysteriously turn into vicious killers, only the show’s talented performers possess the skills necessary to save the city.

I tried that one before but did not finish it. It is a bit like Darkest Dungeon with a deck-building mechanic thrown in, but its gameplay is not as deep. That is not to say it's bad, just not as good as some other games in this genre. But if you enjoy it, or you find the visual style interesting, then it can be a good choice.

And this is not all. Another free game this week is...

Firestone Free Offer

Get 200 Gems, 10 Common chests, 5 Uncommon chests, 10 Wooden chests, 5 Iron Chests, 360 Strange Dust, 50 Scrolls, 2 exclusive Avatars, 35 Game Tokens, 5 Prestige Token and 1 exclusive Skin.

This is not strictly speaking a game, but rather some goodies for a game. But I never played it and games like that are not my cup of tea, so can't really say anything more.

Do you see anything that you like?